We are on the hunt for some epic talent to join our CampusPress family.
You’ll be working on various WordPress projects across CampusPress, and Edublogs.
We’re looking for a person available to work on the following schedule:
1:00 pm - 9:00 pm UTC
The role will involve:
- Providing support by email to our Edublogs and CampusPress customers.
- Assisting with and solving all manner of WordPress questions, with style!
- Contributing to testing and QA with updates to WordPress core, plugins, and themes.
- Coordinating with developers over bugs, features and cool new stuff.
- Being an active part of the Incsub team.
Reach for the skies, we have a heap of many challenges and opportunities for those who aspire to do more!
- Have a really good familiarity with WordPress, might even be able to code (PHP/MySQL and/or HTML/CSS) a bit, or a lot, even better
- Experience in WordPress Multisite Networks
- Amazingly great communication skills
- Impressive response times, typing speed (it matters)
- Interpersonal skills, including the power to swiftly build rapport with both current and potential customers
- Are a great team player, keen on working in an expanding, motivated, distributed support team
- Enjoy collaborating with others, and don’t back down from a challenge
- Love people and love yourself!
We like all staff to be working 40 hours a week, but if you did want to work more hours, that’s also cool with us.
WordPress, Multisite Networks, Customer Support, Education Industry Knowledge, English language, Communication, PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Growth-oriented culture.
- Excellent compensation with competitive benefits and rejuvenation time-off.
- Flexible work environment.
- Training, tools and support will be provided to help you to perform your job.
- Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting-edge tech stacks and a diverse, talented team.
- 28 days of paid leave per annum (up to 35 days).
- Opportunities for paid travel to attend WordCamps and other industry conferences.
- Long service leaves (3 months off paid) after you’ve been with us for 10 years.
- Annual bonus based on company growth targets
- Technology budget that can help you upgrade the tools you use for your job; the longer you serve, the higher the budget.
- General expenses budget yearly that can be used to help you become more productive; the longer you work, the more you get.
WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?
Download our CP Support Enthusiast Task Sheet, answer those questions and then submit your application. It’s that simple!
*** We are unable to consider applications that fail to demonstrate a high level of written communication.
Our hiring process includes the attached task and an interview with our management team, enclosing a 2nd task.