You’re a webflow wizard with those developer chops that put you a cut above the rest. You have worked in the agency world before and are tired of the rat race, looking for a healthy work-life balance and a place to truly express your creativity.
You’re the kind of designer who knows that creativity, process, and organization go together like PB&J. You are obsessed with creating design systems that don’t restrict creativity.
HustleFish is a team of misfits who got bored of their corporate marketing jobs and were ready to build something different from the ground up. We’re made up of expert designers, developers, and marketing professionals who have perfected their craft. We don’t believe in micro-managing (nobody got time for that), we expect every team member to own their role and take it to the next level.
We believe in people over profit, starting with our employees - no one is burning the candle at both ends, we don’t expect 60-hour work weeks. We work to live, not live to work. We also want what’s best for our clients, which means sometimes telling them no - even if it means not making a sale.
- Design beautiful Webflow websites for clients while balancing client needs and pushing creative ideas.
- Understanding how users interact with the web and solve challenging UI/UX problems
- Assist in creating and building a company-wide design system.
- Occasionally develop and implement branding strategies for clients, including creating unique logos, choosing color schemes, and defining style guidelines.
- Collaborate closely with account executives, copywriters, developers, and project managers to ensure design aligns with content, functionality, and project timelines.
- At least 2 years of Webflow experience
- At least 4 years overall design experience
- An extensive Webflow design portfolio demonstrating a range of original web and UI/UX projects.
- Previous experience working in an agency environment, with a proven track record of managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Webflow.
- Experience in creating and developing brand identities, including logo design, color theory, typography, and visual hierarchy.
- Foundational understanding of HTML and CSS, with the ability to work closely with developers to ensure design feasibility and implementation.
- Based in the USA.
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave
- Flexible Work From Home
- Paid Membership to Your Local Co-working Space
- Reimbursement for Home office Setup ($1,000)
- Competitive Salary ($75,000 - $90,000 Based on Experience)
- Yearly Bonus and Raises