Love cars, data and technology? We do, too. Join our team and find a career, not just a job.
About Our Candidate:
We are seeking talented UX/UI Designer that will leverage their experience, skills, and knowledge to help us transform us to a new modern mobile and web platform that will serve as the foundation for business innovation and growth in the future.
Are you an innovative and passionate UX/UI Designer who enjoys building next generation front end user experience and interfaces? Do you enjoy the highly collaborative nature of working in an agile/scrum environment?
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop high quality front ends using modern web frameworks
- Translate business requirements and user needs into user interface designs
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Design and develop prototypes to developers
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related UX/UI technology field
- 0-5 years of experience in Software Development and Engineering, with focus on UI/UX
- Basic understanding of the Agile process
- Understanding of wireframing and UI mockup tools like Figma, Balsamiq etc.
- Understanding of software testing and QA best practices
- Basic understanding of security practices when developing front-ends and single page applications
- Ability to work in highly collaborative team environments
- Creative focus, not just on experience or performance but on design and appeal of interfaces
- Plus: Designing HTML Pages using any of the popular CSS frameworks: Bootstrap, Material Design, Bulma or Tailwind.
- Plus: Understanding Apple Human Guidelines
- Plus: Understanding Android Design Guidelines.
Who We Are:
At OPENLANE we make wholesale easy so our customers can be more successful.
- We’re a technology company building the world’s most advanced—and uncomplicated—digital marketplace for used vehicles.
- We’re a data company helping customers buy and sell smarter with clear, actionable insights they can understand and use.
- And we’re an innovation company accelerating the future of wholesale remarketing through curiosity, collaboration, and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Driven Waybuilders. We pursue challenges that inspire us to build, create and innovate.
Relentless Curiosity. We seek to understand and improve our customers’ experience.
Smart Risk-Taking. We transform risk into progress through data, experience, and intuition.
Fearless Ownership. We deliver what we promise and learn along the way