ABOUT THE ROLE
- Design, develop, and maintain innovative software solutions based on latest virtual production technologies required to shoot real-time photorealistic scenes.
- You will be working with a team of proprietary software engineers to integrate virtual production hardware and production data into Unreal Engine.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Custom UE (4.x / 5.x) + UE plugin coding experience.
- Unreal UI Implementations
- Unreal Blueprinting
- Experience with source control systems, i.e. Perforce.
- Great communication skills
- Working with artists and engineers to identify problems and provide innovative solutions.
- Experience with working in a professional gaming or film/tv production environment.
- Familiarity with Unreal In Camera FX, Virtual Production, Motion capture highly encouraged.
At PHNTM, we are constantly exploring the unknown and pushing the boundaries of creativity and technology. We value innovation, collaboration, and a constant desire to learn and grow. If you share our passion for creating groundbreaking experiences, we’d love to hear from you.