We’re seeking a reliable and enthusiastic Technical Artist to join our global agile and talented Engineering Team! We are looking for a candidate to bring life and motion to our Art and UI. This candidate has the opportunity to gain a strong understanding of the engine, create VFX, animations and UI Systems in an agile technical environment. The ideal candidate will have a strong visual taste and direction and a passion for implementing visually compelling features and polishing the visual quality of our products.
To check out some examples of our games, please see the following links:
THE JOB (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Maintain and stretch the visual quality of our games and their Content
- Translate Game and UX Design specifications into Visually Compelling Effects and Particle Systems
- Implementation of Visual Features that require knowledge of 3D and 2D Games Mechanics
- Working with a team of agile developers in coming up with solutions to day to day technical problems
- Collaborate with the UI/UX design team.
YOU (SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE)
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in
- Fine Arts or Animation; or
- Computer Graphics or Computer Science or a related field; or
- 3 years of experience working an art production environment
- At least 2 years of experience working on Unity 3d for mobile game development
- Experience working with Photoshop or another software for 2D Art Production
- Experience working with 2D graphics for mobile games
- Able to work in a professional environment, with a very agile and fast moving team of developers
- Strong communication skills
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience working with a Unity GUI system (big plus)
- Experience with programming in C#
- Experience working with programmatic art and motion graphics (big plus)
- Experience working with particle systems
- Experience working with Low Poly 3D Art
$66,800.00 – $100,200.00 USD for candidates in NY, CA, and WA. Salary is commensurate with experience. The salary range for applicants outside of NY, CA, and WA is commensurate with experience and location.
Super Free Games, formerly Super Lucky, is a Stillfront studio. We are one of the largest word and trivia game developers in the world. We have a global team with members based in our hometown of San Francisco, as well as Oakland, Los Angeles, New York, Boise, Arlington, Singapore, and Berlin. Our team entertains millions of fans each day. We produce some of the most fun, successful, and highly-rated casual games on Apple’s App Store & Google Play!
At Super Free Games, we value collaboration, curiosity, work/life balance, and respect. We appreciate our people as they are and commit to embracing each other’s diversity of thought and lived experiences. We support one another and work as a team. Everyone is a teacher. Everyone is a student. At Super Free, you’ll have the opportunity to shape your career in whichever direction you are most interested. Overall, our goal is to help our people grow and to be better at what we do.