Twine is a Marketplace for the world's top freelancers. Twine is used by Fortune 500 companies and Silicon Valley startups for their most important projects. Twine is a rapidly growing fully remote network that empowers freelancers.
About The Job
Twine Freelancers work quickly and efficiently to produce high-quality results. We are seeking a Part-time UI/UX Designer for a premier remote staffing company.
- Design and execute workshops for clients
- Create personas and user journeys for clients
- Research best-in-class experiences for the users of our clients
- Define and design the UX of the products we create for our clients
- Author user stories for the development of the products we pitch
- Help build a practice of human-centered design in our innovation labs
- Candidates must be familiar with many Design Thinking methods and match the suitable approach to the problem being solved.
- 3-5 years of experience with hands-on experience with planning, facilitating, and co-delivering design thinking-led workshops
- 3-5 years of experience with hands-on experience with mobile, web application, and responsive Product Design
- Experience with leading client-facing projects with enterprise customers
- Experience working on consumer digital products
- Experience with client negotiation and setting expectations against real-world limitations
- Familiarity with collaboration, design, and prototyping tools such as Miro, Figma, and Adobe XD
- Comfort and ease in customer-facing meetings (pitching and planning sessions) and workshops (facilitating)