About Insomnia Labs
Insomnia Labs is an award-winning, product consulting and solutions firm designed to help companies solve complex business problems with emerging technologies & automated operations.
We have a team of veterans in a variety of technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, blockchain, and cloud computing. We can clients develop, implement, and operate innovative solutions that will drive ROI through unlocking revenue streams or boosting cost savings.
Why You’ll Love Working at Insomnia Labs
We are creative – We see problems as opportunities for innovation, love when playbooks don’t exist and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
We are owners - Leadership is expected at every level at Insomnia Labs, during good and bad times.
We are caring - Our priority is the physical and mental well-being of our teams and clients. We work to earn trust by taking care of them in every interaction.
About the Role
We’re looking for talented UI/UX Designers to work on an independent contractor basis to complete a variety of projects and assignments. This is a 3-6 month contract, with the possibility to continue longer. If you are a skilled designer looking for an opportunity in the web3 space, here’s your chance!
Our ideal candidate is highly skilled in their field, can work under minimal supervision, and has a flexible schedule. If you are a self-motivated team-player with a passion for your work, we are looking for you to join our team. You will get to partner with different stakeholders to determine the best implementation approach, identify future opportunities, working as a thought partner in product, engineering, and operation. You will provide deliverables: User Flow, Sitemaps, Wireframes, Prototypes, Lo-fi and Hi-fi Mockups and contribute to design standards.
This role is expected to last 3+ months, with a potential for a longer duration dependent on project and is 100% remote work.
- 3+ years designing UXUI for consumer-facing products across the web, mobile, tool or others
- Strong in visual design, interaction design, and regularly execute prototypes using tools like Figma or AE to rapidly test and iterate complex interactions and experiences
- Experience working with design systems (design components, icon, arts, motion, illustration)
- Ability to rapidly iterate and produce multiple concepts
- Experience with a/b testing and a data driven practice
Nice to Have
- Plus if you know how to use Webflow
- Mastery of Figma and Adobe suite
- Deep knowledge of consumer-facing products, and demonstrated proficiency in the formal elements of design including typography, color and layout