This is a remote position.
- Evaluate, understand and collect all requirements from Clients and Project Managers.
- Create user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes that effectively illustrate design concepts and interactions.
- Design and refine user interfaces, ensuring a seamless and visually appealing experience across different devices and platforms.
- Maintain design consistency and contribute to the development of design guidelines and standards.
- Provide design assets and specifications to developers, ensuring accurate implementation of designs.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator or similar.
- Strong visual design skills, including a keen eye for typography, color, and layout.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively in a team environment.
- Complex problem-solving mindset with the ability to balance user needs and business goals.
- Knowledge of designing Ads and posts for various social media platforms is a plus.
Emumba offers an outstanding culture that focuses on learning opportunities, international exposure, and career growth.
Some of the many benefits we offer:
Health and Fitness
- Health and maternity coverage
- Expert-led fitness training programs
- Sports Clubs
- Competitive Salary
- Provident Fund (7.5%)
- Bi-annual reviews
Mentorship and Employee Growth
- Mentoring and grooming through a designated mentor
- Exclusive access to Emumba’s Corporate Toastmasters Club
- Sponsored Certifications
- 360-degree performance reviews
- Flexible timings
- Accommodation for outstation employees
- Option to work remotely
- Sumptuous and fresh home-cooked lunches daily
This Culture Deck depicts the core values and principles the company wants all it’s people to live by. Taking a few minutes to go over it will help a lot in understanding what it means to work at a place like Emumba.
Emumba started in 2011 as a product company with two flagship products: Cricout (a social network around Cricket), and PatientsWithPower (a healthcare platform for cancer patients and treatment hospitals). Both products, though technically successful, were a business failure. Emumba made a pivot to the software services business in 2015 and has never looked back since then. Based out of Islamabad, the company now has 200 people with world class customers.
Emumba works in 4 verticals
- Frontend, dashboards, and visualizations (checkout our homegrown dashboarding framework K2)
- Backend and data engineering
- Devops and cloud infrastructure
- Ultra low latency software (read more here)
Majority of the customers are based out of the United States, while a few others are in the UK. Some of the popular names include Microsoft, Salesforce, Twitch (an Amazon company), Saudi Business Machine (IBM in KSA), A10 Networks (a US public enterprise networking company), Aera Technologies, Extreme Network, Aviatrix, many more.
Emumba’s outstanding leadership team, composed of Silicon Valley veterans and seasoned engineering leaders, has been able to build a great culture around the principles of freedom, responsibility, and a relentless pursuit of excellence.