About The Position
CrazyLabs is a top 5 mobile games publisher with over 6 Billion downloads, a worldwide leader in hyper-casual games development, distribution, and innovation.
We’re constantly developing new lines of mobile games, and we’re looking for an experienced and creative Senior UI/UX Designer, to join our team and create create top-quality UI/UX wireframes, designs and concepts for our exciting casual, hybrid, and hyper casual mobile games.
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will collaborate with the Art Directors, Game Designers, Producers and Game Owners, to suggest quick and efficient solutions for both visual and UX functional issues (based on deep understanding of the mobile game industry and deep research/analysis) and make sure you deliver the best possible sketches and concepts for the different casual games.
You’ll need to sketch ideas fast and come up with different quick ideas, approaches, and solutions for various projects’ UI/UX. You will also mentor/guide the team and do training to ensure the team keeps growing and improving.
What you will be working on:
- Create top-quality UI/UX designs and art for various casual, hybrid and hype casual games.
- Understand the importance of great UI and effective UX (research-based).
- Lead, mentor & train and guide the UI/UX Artists in the company to ensure growth and improvement.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of relevant Mobile Gaming UI/UX experience -A Must
- Ability to create quick UI and UX concepts & exploration sketches
- Capability and experience with quick accurate research/analysis/brief creations
- Skilled in UI and icons / icon illustrations
- Able to design UI and UX in different art styles and approaches
- Able to come up with variety of different quick concepts and ideas
- Able to self-direct and own tasks, interact independently, communicate well and present ideas
- Ability to meet deadlines and go the extra mile for the team and projects.
- Understand the bigger picture, ability to think outside of the box and take ownership & have wide-clear overview of the project & needs
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Self-motivated, organized team player with a positive attitude
- Passion for Mobile Gaming & Mobile Gaming experience is a MUST
What we offer:
- Join an experienced, supportive, and creative team of professionals
- Make an impact - shape our next hit mobile games, reaching millions of people worldwide!
- Personal growth - we encourage continuous learning and development within our international teams
- Competitive salary