Bebop is a decentralized trading platform that aims to deliver a step-change user experience to trading on DeFi.
We believe that DeFi is the future of finance facilitating true innovation, economic freedom and the ability to create the best financial products. At Bebop, we are on a mission to make superior trading products with efficient execution available to anyone. We will be driven by the best practices of user experience with user-centric design at the heart of everything we do, making products fun and easy to use. And we will work relentlessly and leverage our deepest expertise to become a leader in the industry.
Bebop was born and incubated at Wintermute, one of the largest trading companies in crypto and a leading liquidity powerhouse in DeFi.
Working for Bebop
At Bebop you will have an opportunity to grow professionally and make a direct impact on the business.
As a front-end engineer, you will work very closely with our design, product and engineering teams and focus on bringing to life our carefully designed web interfaces across desktop and mobile.
- You must absolutely love implementing beautiful pixel-perfect interfaces, using design libraries, animations, transitions, etc.
- You have deep understanding of interaction design and design implementation
- You’ve accumulated experience in building design prototypes and taking them to a final product experience.
- You possess good knowledge of modern web development tools and techniques (React, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Styled Components, etc).
- Experience with Web3 is a plus, but not mandatory
- A unique opportunity to work on a startup from zero to one with all the impact of early employees, while having a reliable backing from one of the industry’s top players
- Working with very talented team in a collaborative and open environment
- An amazing culture, defined as ambitious, knowledgeable and fun
- Work flexibility: work from anywhere in European time zone.