The trade show coordinator will be responsible for managing and coordinating various aspects of trade shows, exhibitions, and other similar events.
The trade show coordinator will be responsible for managing and coordinating various aspects of trade shows, exhibitions, and other similar events. Their primary goal is to ensure that the event runs smoothly and successfully, with additional day to day responsibilities supporting the Marketing and Sales teams.
- Event Planning: Working with the Sales and Marketing teams to plan the annual trade show calendar
- Budget Management: Managing the detailed budget for each event and working with the Head of Marketing to ensure expenditures are supporting objectives and not exceeding the annual budget
- Logistics Coordination: Coordinators oversee all logistical aspects of the event, including floor plan design, booth setup and teardown, shipping and storage of exhibitor materials, and coordination of utilities and services such as electricity, internet, and audiovisual equipment.
- Marketing and Promotion: Responsible for booth design, creation, storage and shipment for events.
- On-Site Event Management: Responsible for overseeing the event operations during the show.
- Bachelors degree preferred but not required
- 5+ years experience in the events space preferred but not required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills