We are a national, innovative, high-growth software company devoted to K12 education administration. Our products beat the competition by focusing on all business operations of K12 schools, including both financial and school nutrition management. We have a deep understanding of K12 school systems and regulations, with a focus on providing creative, integrated and user-friendly solutions supported by excellent customer service. Our workforce is talented, loyal, dedicated and highly enthusiastic. This is a fantastic career opportunity for the right individual.
Unless specifically stated in the job description below, this is a remote opportunity. Candidates may reside in one of the 40 contiguous US states where LINQ is authorized for employment.
We offer challenging work in a team environment. We respect each other and collaborate for continuous improvement. We are the experts in our product lines and we anticipate the needs of our customers. Our customers say we work efficiently and always strive to provide the proper solution. We have achieved this by building relationships based upon: expertise, patience, attentiveness, clear positive communication, tenacity, and a calm presence.
Work with Product Development and Support teams to facilitate documentation for the end user and product support team.
· Create end-user manuals with; proper use of product, outlining processing steps and illustrating system logic
· Create end-user documentation for product enhancements; release notes and implementation steps
· Create end-user documentation with respect to special functions or calendar-related processes
· Review product features with the Development team
· Review product enhancements; prior to release, create preliminary documentation
· Provide appropriate documentation to the Quality Assurance team
· Assist the Support team with knowledge-base articles
· Modify and Correct documentation as appropriate
· Review website(s) for proper documentation, maintaining & publishing content as appropriate
· Maintain working knowledge of products and modules
· Work professionally and cooperatively with all
· Do what it takes to get the job/project done
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or 3 years of experience in technical writing, support, or development
· Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Word
· Demonstrated experience with “online” help systems; such as RoboHelp, MadCap Flare, etc.
· Demonstrated experience with Adobe or other graphics packages
· Demonstrated knowledge of the basic functions of a business entity
· Demonstrated ability to create clear and concise documentation; i.e. “user-friendly”
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills; good verbal and written communication skills
· Time Management skills
· Demonstrated a high degree of professionalism, responsibility, and dependability
· Experienced with E-mail functions (preferably Outlook)
· Proven computer operating system skills within the Microsoft environment
· Proven ability to contribute to a team and carry out management directives
Remote working with a friendly virtual environment
Ability to work in a physical office, if near one of our 3 offices (Wilmington, Irvine, and Scottsdale)
One America 401k plan with 4% employer matching on total earnings, not just base (100% fully vested)
Company Bonus Plan or Target Sales Commission Plan
Flexible Open Paid Time Off Plan
10 paid holidays
16 hours of paid volunteer time
Blue Cross Blue Shield benefit network (medical/dental/vision)
Low-deductible PPO option or HDHP option with employer contributed HSA
Dental with child orthodontia
100% Employer paid Short Term Disability/Long Term Disability/Basic Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Health and wellness benefits including gym and Headspace reimbursement
Professional development opportunities
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.