JUVARE is a technology company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers and higher education around the world. JUVARE solutions have supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents in all 50 states and 20 countries around the world. JUVARE helps our clients prepare, connect, and respond to protect people, property, and brands.
Thank you for your interest!
We are looking for a Technical Writer who wants to make an impact. The Product Team at Juvare builds world-renown emergency management, public health, and healthcare solutions that help people, communities, companies, and governments stay safe.
As a Technical Writer at Juvare, you will work with stakeholders across the company to deliver great content for internal and external consumption. You must analyze, understand, and document technical concepts and processes. This includes planning, designing, and writing documentation and communications in a way that helps our clients use our software more effectively.
Our ideal candidate delivers high-quality documentation for multiple products while working against deadlines. Likewise, this person must be familiar with our help authoring, communications, and content management solutions and be able to adapt their writing to match our style guide.
Location: Atlanta or Remote
Reports to: Manager of Product Communications
In the Technical Writing role, you will:
- Obtain a deep understanding of solutions and services to translate complex product information into straightforward, polished content.
- Partner with product, engineering, marketing, and professional services to research, outline, write, and edit content.
- Create, manage, and publish documentation according to our style guide and company standards.
- Develop and maintain repositories for reference materials, screenshots, documents, and design specifications.
- Evaluate current content and follow appropriate protocols for review and improvement.
- Research, create, and maintain the information architecture of help documentation to uphold standards and facilitate content reuse, conditionals, and multiple outputs.
- Maintain a clear, consistent, and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- Degree and/or proven experience in a relevant technical or communications field.
- 5+ years of technical writing experience in a software or technology company.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Mastery of English grammar, syntax, and formatting.
- Experience reviewing and editing work produced by other team members.
- Experience with help authoring, word processing, wiki, image editing, and content management solutions, especially MadCap Flare, Atlassian, and Photoshop.
- Experience working with and contributing to the development of style guides.
- Experience creating basic diagrams and content layouts related to technical documentation.
- Superior attention to detail, motivation to do good work, and the ability to work fairly independently.
- Track record of empowering team members to achieve targets aligned with company priorities.
- Ability to perform essential job functions successfully, according to the ADA, FMLA, and other federal, state, and local standards.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with Corporate Match
- Commuter Expense Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Expansive Self-Paced and Virtual Training Options
- Unlimited PTO
- Community Volunteer Opportunities
- Monthly Book Club
- No visa sponsorship is available for this position. Must be authorized to legally work in the US for this role.
- Juvare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.