LivePerson (NASDAQ:LPSN) is a Conversational AI company creating digital experiences that are Curiously Human. Every person is unique, and our technology makes it possible for companies, including leading brands like HSBC, Orange, and GM Financial, to treat their audiences that way at scale. Nearly a billion conversational interactions are powered by our Conversational Cloud each month.
You’ll be successful at LivePerson if you are excited to build something from the ground up. You excel by finding daily opportunities to grow at the same pace as the technology we’re building, and you build partnerships that improve our business. Likewise, you’re someone who sees feedback as a chance to learn and grow and believe decisions powered by data are the norm. You care about the wellbeing of others and yourself.
The Technical Project Manager (TPM) is a tenacious delivery manager with a laser focus upon the delivery of a LivePerson solution that meets the immediate needs of the client and which is delivered within the Time to Live (T2L) goals of our organization. The TPM harnesses the expert delivery capability of LivePerson’s staff and manages the customer expectation throughout the implementation and delivery process.
- Design and control the project kick off process and ensures customer requirements are met within a detailed delivery plan and is ultimately responsible for scope, time, cost and quality.
- Plan Baseline – Establish a project baseline and detailed plan for each implementation which will determine work packages, client and LivePerson resources, responsibilities and timelines necessary to meet customer and LivePerson objectives. The project plan will be in the form of a high level Gantt chart which clearly defines overall plan, interdependencies and major plan milestones.
- Project Management – Ensure all aspects of scope, time, quality and cost are achieved or bettered through our comprehensive project management methodology. The TPM will manage the Customer kick off meeting and define and control all resources identified from that meeting to ensure the agreed scope is appropriately achieved.
- Project Communication – Communicate plan milestones and general progress through weekly client updates.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work closely with different teams within an organization to ensure that projects are completed effectively and efficiently. The TPM is informed and accountable for strategic projects and would collaborate closely with SAM’s, CP’s, Pod leaders and customers to help drive usage, Innovation and growth for all POD customers
- Technical expertise: Have a deep understanding of the technical aspects of projects they oversee, including software development methodologies, and data analytics.
- 5+ years of experience preferred in delivering technical solutions in SaaS environments
- Expert level project management skills
- Experience with implementation in a SaaS environment
- Success with managing multiple projects at once
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Technologically savvy and experience deploying Conversational AI technology and digital channels highly preferred
How you will help others:
- Collaborate with Strategic Account Managers, Engineering and Support team members.
- Communicate timelines to Leadership and overall portfolio of project management.
- Keep the project on task with Technical Solutions team members.
The salary range for this role will be between $135,000 to $160,000 and the base/variable split is 80/20. Final compensation will be determined by a variety of factors, including your location, and your experience, education, and certifications. During the phone screening, the recruiter will provide the location-specific salary range for this role. The compensation package also includes the following benefits, which may be updated from time to time:
- Health: medical, mental, dental, and vision
- Time away: Discretionary PTO and 11 public holidays
- Financial: 401K, ESPP, Basic life and AD&D insurance, long-term and short-term disability
- Family: parental leave, maternity support, fertility services
- Development: tuition reimbursement, native AI learning
- Additional: 24/7 access to professional counselors, voluntary insurance coverage, exclusive perks and discounts
Why you’ll love working here:
Your entrepreneurial spirit will be supported. We love team members who chase down their big ideas, become experts, help colleagues, and own their work. These four company values guide our continued, holistic growth as individuals, as teams, and as a global organization. And to further make our point, let’s just say we’re very proud to be on Fast Company’s list of Most Innovative Companies and Newsweek’s list of most-loved workplaces. At LivePerson, the option to work remotely has helped shape who we are today: a collective of innovators and industry leaders working toward the same vision. While we maintain hubs in NY and Seattle as well as WeWork locations across the globe, our employees choose the environments that work best for them from anywhere in North America.
Belonging at LivePerson:
At LivePerson, people from diverse backgrounds come together to make an impact and be their authentic selves. One way we share and connect is through our employee resource groups such as: Live In Color, LP Proud, and Women In Tech. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local law.
We are committed to the accessibility needs of applicants and employees. We provide reasonable accommodations to job applicants with physical or mental disabilities.