Founded in 2011, Fullscript supports 70,000 health practitioners across North America committed to delivering better patient care.
Fullscript provides the ability to prescribe and manage the use of healthcare’s best supplements all in one place. Fullscript's online prescribing platform provides access to over 20,000 practitioner-grade products from over 300 brands, enabling practitioners to create fully personalized plans for their patients. With an unrelenting focus on quality and convenience, Fullscript delivers a patient experience that can't be found anywhere else.
Fullscript is a company where teammates embrace a growth mindset, have their talents celebrated, are given the tools to Grow Faster Than The Company, and are inspired to put their wellness at the forefront of their everyday lives. As a result, Fullscript has been consistently recognized for its culture and leadership. Check out our Culture Guide here.
We are seeking a Technical Lead for our Mobile Application Engineering team. As the Technical Lead, you will have an impact on the technical decision making and architecture of the future of our e-commerce mobile application. You will work with the other technical leads, as well as the other engineers on the product team to solve the problems of a fast-growing platform that has ever-growing demand day in and day out.
This is how we like building software: https://brand.fullscript.com/developer-handbook.html If you share our values, we’d be excited to talk with you!
What you'll do:
- Lead our Mobile Engineering “pod” (a small team of front & back end engineers)
- Plan and architect projects, leading design discussions and decisions
- Collaborate with other Technical Leaders
- Help meet the company goals while maintaining the technical health of the application
What you bring to the table:
- You care about helping your team grow, and encouraging an environment of high psychological safety
- Experience leading a full stack software development team
- You are passionate about fostering strong engineering practices and processes
- Experience working on high-scale web applications
What we can offer you:
- Generous PTO and competitive pay
- Fullscript’s RRSP match program for financial health
- Flexible benefits package and workplace wellness program
- Training budget and company-wide learning initiatives
- Discount on Fullscript catalog of products
- Ability to work Wherever You Work Well*
*Our Wherever You Work Well philosophy means Fullscript teammates get to pick their own office — whether that’s in-office, at home, or a bit of both.
Fullscript is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are excited to work with talented people, period. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national or ethnic origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or civil status, political affiliation, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the jurisdictions in which we operate.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please send an email to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Our team handles both personal information and personal health information, which means candidates that receive and accept employment offers must undergo a background check.