PerfectServe offers best in KLAS assets in three categories: clinical communications, scheduling, and patient engagement solutions. PerfectServe is featured on this year’s Inc 5000 list, which profiles the fastest-growing private companies in America. We have seen an 88% growth rate over the past three years and need strong team members to help us continue to grow!
PerfectServe’s mission is to accelerate speed to care by optimizing provider schedules and dynamically routing messages to the right person at the right time in any care setting; advancing patient care and clinical workflows.
By joining PerfectServe, you will have the unique opportunity to come alongside us as we further our vision of putting all of these solutions together to provide optimal patient outcomes and faster patient care interventions. By improving speed to care and cross-continuum communication, we save lives, reduce length of stay, minimize re-admissions, and bring joy back to caregivers.
We have an incredible portfolio of customers, with new ones recognizing the value of our solutions and joining the PerfectServe family every day.
The Technical Lead supports a portfolio of customers and is responsible for providing technical expertise to the account team and customers, supporting optimization and adoption efforts, and ensuring PerfectServe’s support center is meeting or exceeding their customers’ service expectations. The TL will provide tactical day-to-day support to main operational contacts and will be responsible for managing and resolving escalated service issues and complex configuration changes. This role will work with both Large Practice and Enterprise customers as necessary.
- Provide tactical day-to-day support to main operational contacts.
- Understand clinical workflows and how PerfectServe can be best applied to improve them.
- Partner with key customer contacts to improve adoption, train on best practices in self-administration, and optimize account configuration.
- Ensure the accurate and timely resolution of service requests by PerfectServe’s support center.
- Provide technical expertise to the Support Center, Customer Success Advisors, Account Executives, and their customers.
- Manage and resolve complex and escalated service requests and configuration changes.
- Communicate product release notes and scheduled downtimes to their customers.
- Manage the customer downtime and incident report (IR) process.
Must-have, critical qualifications:
- Have excellent technical expertise and the ability to apply PerfectServe in complex environments.
- Have the ability to juggle multiple tasks and address technical issues in high-pressure situations.
- Have the ability to establish and maintain relationships with day-to-day operational contacts.
- Have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Have exceptional customer service skills. Takes pride in consistently exceeding customer expectations.
- Motivated to advance career and company.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Strong work ethic.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years work experience on PerfectServe’s implementation and/or support center teams preferred
- 2+ years work experience supporting SaaS customers or troubleshooting technical workflows preferred
- Healthcare or clinical workflow experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to travel on occasion, less than 10% of the time
PerfectServe offers unified healthcare communication solutions to help physicians, nurses, and care team members provide exceptional patient care. PerfectServe’s cloud-based solutions enhance patient safety and reduce provider burnout by automating workflows, speeding time to treatment, optimizing shift schedules, empowering nurse mobility, and engaging patients in their own care.