Tabby creates financial freedom in the way people shop, earn and save by reshaping their relationship with money. Over 5,000,000 active users choose Tabby to stay in control of their spending and make the most out of their money.
Over 30,000 global brands and small businesses, including H&M, Adidas, IKEA, SHEIN, noon, and Bloomingdale’s, use Tabby’s technology to accelerate growth and gain loyal customers by offering flexible payments online and in stores. Tabby is active in Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt and Kuwait and backed by leading investors, including Sequoia Capital India, STV, PayPal Ventures, Mubadala Investment Capital, Arbor Ventures and others.
You’ll be working in a dynamic, rapidly evolving environment with the following responsibilities:
- Managing the end-to-end invoice and payment cycle, from invoice generation to payment reconciliation for all new and existing Tabby products;
- Support Finance team with regular reconciliations of customer and merchants accounts and resolving any billing discrepancies;
- Developing and implementing strategies to streamline the invoice and payment process, reducing cycle times by replacing manual processes with automated solutions.
We expect that you have:
- Strong coding ability in Golang;
- 3+ years as a (Senior) Go Developer at a fast-growing fintech/e-commerce company;
- Profound experience with partner APIs integration and product development;
- A passion for writing clean and testable code;
- Fluent English level (B2+);
- And, of course, you should be proactive, enthusiastic and independent.
Some of the technologies you’ll get to work with
- Google Cloud Platform;
We offer remote work from anywhere in the world and are happy to work out an individual relocation plan for you.
Our employees have the opportunity to choose a country for registration: at the moment those are Armenia/Georgia/Serbia/Portugal.
We will help you open a legal entity and a bank account. In Armenia and Georgia the taxes are compensated by Tabby. In other countries we provide partial compensation of taxes.
For our employees we cover the following:
- Flight to one of the mentioned countries.
- Accommodation during the paperwork completion period.
- Opening a bank account and getting a residence permit in one of the mentioned countries.
- Family relocation (dependants).
New employees can also choose an alternative method of relocation to another country of their choice. In this case, Tabby will reimburse up to $5,000 of verified costs upon opening a legal entity and a bank account.
What you can expect
- We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
- A working environment that gives you autonomy and responsibility from day one.
- You should be comfortable with the idea that the quality of your work will influence the shape of your career.
- Participation in company’s employee stock options program.
- Health Insurance
We are passionate about creating an inclusive, high-performing workplace that gives people from all backgrounds the support they need to thrive, grow and meet their goals (whatever they may be).
If this sounds exciting to you, we’d love to hear from you!