Keeper Security is hiring an experienced cybersecurity engineering leader to establish and lead our Threat Analytics team.
Keeper’s cybersecurity software is trusted by millions of users and thousands of organizations, globally. Join one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity companies and be responsible for designing and developing our threat detection and analytics product.
Keeper Security is transforming cybersecurity for people and organizations around the world. Keeper’s affordable and easy-to-use solutions are built on a foundation of zero-trust and zero-knowledge security to protect every user on every device. Our next-generation privileged access management solution deploys in minutes and seamlessly integrates with any tech stack to prevent breaches, reduce help desk costs and ensure compliance. Trusted by millions of individuals and thousands of organizations, Keeper is the leader for best-in-class password management, secrets management, privileged access, secure remote access and encrypted messaging. Learn more at KeeperSecurity.com.
About the Job
The Team Lead, Threat Analytics will report to the CTO and Co-Founder, serving as the primary driver of Keeper’s Threat Analytics vision and development.
- Manage the development and operations of a cloud-based, zero-knowledge analytics component of the Keeper platform for both internal use and for Keeper customers
- Lead prototyping and development of AI/ML models and systems, including large language models, natural language processing, predictive analytics and other data modeling techniques and technologies
- Lead a team of engineers and individually perform all aspects of software development including development, QA, DevOps, documentation and deployment for any related components
- Design and develop advanced security products to be performant, reliable and cost-effective
- Create user behavior analytics
- Perform data science on a variety of network and security data sets to identify intrusions and recommendations
- Use Amazon Web Services (AWS) to perform big data analysis using a variety of back-end technologies
- 10+ years progressive software engineering and data and analytics experience
- Extensive experience developing successful cybersecurity products
- Experience developing AI and ML models and applications
- Experience serving as a individual contributor and team leader
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships, influence and collaborate at all organizational levels
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for a global audience
- Strong business acumen, analytical and detail oriented
- Passionate about data and analytics as a lever to improve business performance
- BS in computer science, engineering or relevant field is a plus
- Keeper is FedRAMP authorized, therefore, all applicants must be a “U.S. Person,” defined as a U.S. citizen or a lawful permanent resident (Green Card holder)]
- Medical, Dental & Vision (inclusive of domestic partnerships)
- Employer Paid Life Insurance & Employee/Spouse/Child Supplemental life
- Voluntary Short/Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401K (Roth/Traditional)
- A generous PTO plan that celebrates your commitment and seniority (including paid Bereavement/Jury Duty, etc)
- Above market annual bonuses
Keeper Security, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.