We’re looking for a Talent Manager with a love of working with technically-minded people and who will be excited to work for a rapidly-scaling company.
Matomo is the leading open-source web analytics solution provider, empowering 1 million websites with complete data control and privacy and that gives users full control over their data, to empower better decision-making.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Recruiter with global experience to help Matomo to continue building a world-class remote team.
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and selecting exceptional Candidates from the international pool. You will help position Matomo as a genuine Remote Employer of Choice by attracting through providing a world-class candidate experience.
Part of the core New Zealand-based Operation Team and reporting to the People & Culture Leader, you will be our recruitment expert, working closely with the hiring managers to provide recruitment support and build a highly skilled and diverse talent pipeline.
You will be encouraged to recommend bold and innovative ways to improve our employee experience and have input into our HR branding strategy.
- Source exceptional diverse candidates from across the world and ensure that they are provided with a world-class candidate experience.
- In collaboration with Hiring Managers and People and Culture Leader manage the end-to-end recruitment process from job posting, sourcing, screening job posting, interviews and reference checks.
- Manage the applicant tracking system (ATS) and ensure accurate and up-to-date candidate data.
- Monitor recruitment metrics and provide regular reports on team performance, including time-to-fill, quality of hires, and other key metrics.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with candidates, and nurture a pipeline of future talent internationally.
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Operations team and write reports to ensure a smooth process.
- Collaborate with the People and culture and Office manager to streamline onboarding processes and ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Work alongside the People & Culture Leader and COO to create an employer brand that promotes the Matomo culture.
- 3-5 years proven track record of recruitment experience.
- Recruiting experience in technical / engineering environments (Ideally have an understanding of the SaaS operating model).
- Experience in Canada
- Experience ideally in an in-house recruitment role is preferred but not essential.
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment requirements across different time zones.
- Experience with International recruitment.
- Experience with HR branding.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Exceptional verbal and written English language skills.
- Well-developed communication skills across a broad range of people, demographics and cultures.
- Relate to company values.
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- High levels of personal and professional integrity.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Proactive and takes initiative.
Highly autonomous, with proven ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good reporting skills.
- Sense of humour.
- Remote work (save many hours on commute, and save money)
- Co-working space paid for and/or work from home
- All home office equipment paid for (laptop, desk, chair, standing desk, lights, etc.)
- Flexible hours
- 25 days of paid holidays per year plus your national public holidays
- Immediate impact
- Onboarding/training plan
- A huge “playground” to grow your skill set