About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
Lyra Health is looking for an exceptional Content Designer to join the Product Design team and lead Content Design across the highest impact moments in a member’s mental health journey to search for care. As a Staff Content Designer at Lyra, you’ll balance high level strategy and tactical execution alongside product designers, product managers, clinicians and executives. By shaping the language and strategy across our client enrollment ecosystem, millions of members worldwide will be able to unlock access to mental health care.
- Lead Client Enrollment Content Design, balancing business and user needs to ultimately support business, member, and clinical outcomes
- Shape Lyra’s content design culture, through collaboration, feedback, and socialization
- Improve existing systems, processes and programs to optimize Content Design efficacy
- Develop a vision for Client Enrollment Content Design, and ensure cohesive product narratives by documenting guidelines and best practices
- Build relationships with cross-functional team members and executives across disciplines, and effectively speak to process, goals, and team vision
- Identify opportunities to offer a content strategy perspective throughout the product development process, and lead projects and initiatives end-to-end
- Optimize Lyra’s voice and tone to develop an emotional connection with members and benefit leaders alike
- Extend Content Design guidance with office hours
- 8+ years of UX writing, Content Design, or Content Strategy experience
- Ability to think big and understand complex feature sets, shaping content for multi-disciplinary projects and a diverse set of user archetypes
- Experience creating style guides and working with design systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superb attention to detail
- Ability to work well on a highly collaborative and cross-functional team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Experience with localization tools and accessibility best practices
- Familiarity with UX research principles, best practices and how to use data to drive informed user insights
- Portfolio of UX-writing samples for web and mobile applications
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Technical Writing, graphic design, HCI, or equivalent practical experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.
As a full-time Staff UX Content Designer, you will be employed by Lyra Health, Inc. The anticipated annual base salary range for this full-time position is $134,000 - 205,000. The base range is determined by role and level, and placement within the range will depend on a number of job-related factors, including but not limited to your skills, qualifications, experience and location. This role may also be eligible for discretionary bonuses.
Annual salary is only one part of an employee’s total compensation package at Lyra. We also offer generous benefits that include:
- Comprehensive healthcare coverage (including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurances)
- Lyra for Lyrians; coaching and therapy services
- Equity in the company through discretionary restricted stock units
- Competitive time off with pay policies including vacation, sick days, and company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- 401K retirement benefits
- Monthly tech stipend
- We like to spread joy throughout the year with well-being perks and activities, surprise swag, free food and snack deliveries each month, regular community celebration…and more!
We can’t wait to meet you.