Online events have real-world impact. Graphika’s platform leverages powerful AI technologies to map social media networks and deliver actionable intelligence, empowering our partners to navigate an increasingly complex online world.
Graphika’s clients include government organizations, non-profits and large enterprises across a diverse range of vertical markets.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Graphika seeks an experienced Staff Software Engineer to join our technology team building an enterprise platform and robust prototyping environment. The engineering team’s current focus is on accelerating our product development cycle. Part- and full- time roles considered with flexibility for defining your perfect role from individual contributor to leadership. This position reports to Graphika’s Chief Technology and Product Officer.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience designing and building large cloud based systems
- Comfortable working in fast and innovative environment
- 3+ years leading software development teams
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Write production quality software that is understandable, testable, and has an eye towards maintainability
- Design architecture of large cloud based systems
- Ensure architecture for distributed and workflow-based software systems is scalable, reliable, observable, and maintainable
- Create and maintain architectural documentation and design patterns acknowledging designs fluctuate
- Designing APIs for internal and external users
- Evaluate and recommend technologies, tools and frameworks to support current and next-generation software development initiatives
- Lead project planning and estimation, ensuring realistic timelines and resource allocation
- Nice to have qualifications:
- Experience mentoring more junior developers
- Desire to advance into technical management and strategic planning
- Broad experience with different domains and different stage companies
- Familiarity for data science tools and workflows
- Experience with online and social media data sources
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Salary competitive (range: $170 - 280k) and commensurate with experience by geographic location
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO), with a company-mandated minimum of 10 days of vacation time taken per year; There are also a minimum of 16 Graphika holidays
- 100% healthcare (health, vision, dental) premium coverage for employees; 50% premium coverage for families
- Access to Samata Health Therapy Platform, with ten free sessions for all Graphikans
- Remote personal office setup stipend + 20% of home internet costs covered
Graphika offers generous benefits, opportunities for professional growth, and competitive salaries based on geographic location
Graphika continues to be fully-distributed today with offices in NYC, Washington DC, and Boston. As a result, we are happy to consider global applicants, with the caveat that the technology team works on Eastern time and begins their day at around 9 AM and the daily standup is at 10:00 AM EST.
Graphika is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.