WHAT WE DO
Lendis is on its mission to become the #1 Remote Working Digital platform where an employee can manage all their remote working needs like home office equipment and software solutions, all being 100% climate neutral.
We are pioneers in this working from home revolution and being among the first at solving the problem in this ecosystem. As a result of that we already work with some pretty big names like Samsung, Deloitte, Toyota and many others.
Join us and be part of this revolution, and make your mark.
ABOUT THE TEAM
We have a strong engineering culture. We embrace the ‘build-it, run-it’, mindset. Technological excellence is at the heart of what we do.
We thrive on autonomous & cross-functional teams with strong product ownership.
We are a diverse team based all over the world. Some of us come to the office, some work remotely from other countries. We are remote first but we have an office.
We communicate transparently. We talk about our successes and we talk about our challenges, and we help each other grow. We believe in the power of constructive feedback, and everyone’s voice is heard.
We are curious, we are passionate about what we do and we are constantly learning more. We are looking for people that are passionate about what they do and always want to learn more.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-performance, scalable applications using Node.js, TypeScript, and AWS Serverless technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements, define technical specifications, and implement solutions that meet business needs.
- Architect and optimize AWS infrastructure, ensuring high availability and security.
- Write clean, maintainable code with a focus on best practices and code quality and Domain Driven Design.
- Perform code reviews and mentor junior engineers to improve coding standards and practices.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues, ensuring the reliability of our applications.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies, and propose innovative solutions to technical challenges.
- Participate in on-call rotations to provide support for production systems when necessary.
WHAT YOU BRING TO LENDIS:
- 5+ years of professional software development experience, with a strong focus on Node.js and TypeScript.
- Extensive experience designing and building serverless applications on AWS, including Lambda, API Gateway, SNS, SQS and other AWS services.
- Experience and expertise in working with Amazon RDS for PostgreSQL (Aurora).
- Strong proficiency in Test-Driven Development (TDD).
- Proficiency in developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Strong understanding of software architecture, microservices, and RESTful API design.
- Good knowledge of Fastify and JSON schema are a plus.
- Solid knowledge of AWS security best practices and identity management.
- AWS certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect) are a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- 28 days holiday + Unlimited holidays based on personal performance.
- Work from anywhere | Remote first– we have a great office in Berlin but it’s up to you if you want to come in.
- Education budget
- Flexible working – we have core hours but you can manage your own time.
- Equity options available
Lendis offers an innovative B2B software solution for acquiring and managing office equipment, software and services in a simple rental model. Backed by leading venture capital investors, such as HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, DN Capital and Picus Capital, we have convinced more than 800 organizations from our services since 2018. These include start-ups, SMEs and corporates like Toyota, Sparkasse and Deloitte.
We are a motivated, experienced and international team with the mission to shape the "Future of Work". We know that the success of Lendis is driven by our dedicated team of 100+ talents. On our further growth path, we want the best and brightest minds to join our journey, grow and excel with us. Our office is located in the center of Berlin on Oranienburger Straße.
Lendis is committed to equal employment opportunity and aims to build a diverse and inclusive work environment. We make hiring decisions based solely on qualification, merit and business needs.