Quince was started to challenge the existing idea that nice things should cost a lot. Our mission was simple: create an item of equal or greater quality than the leading luxury brands and sell them at a much lower price.
EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO AFFORD NICE THINGS. Quality shouldn’t be a luxury. We’re proud of our mission to bring the world’s highest quality goods to people at affordable prices.
QUALITY IS MORE THAN MATERIALS. True quality is a combination of premium materials and high production standards.
WE FOCUS ON THE ESSENTIALS. From the perfect crewneck sweater to hotel quality sheets, we’re all about high quality essentials that bring enjoyment to daily life.
WE’RE INNOVATING TO MAKE UNREAL PRICES A REALITY. Our uniquely developed factory-direct model lets us offer exceptionally high quality goods for much lower prices than our competitors.
ALWAYS A BETTER DEAL. We believe in real price transparency, for both our customers and factory partners. This way, everyone gets a better deal.
FAIR FACTORIES. We are committed to working with factories that meet the global standards for workplace safety and wage fairness.
OUR TEAM AND SUCCESS
Quince is a retail and technology company co-founded by a team that has extensive experience in retail, technology and building early stage companies. You’ll work with a team of world-class talent from Stanford GSB, Wish.com, D.E. Shaw, Stitch Fix, Urban Outfitters, Wayfair, McKinsey, Nike etc.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, problem-solver and successful in combining technology and data into best-in-class outcomes. The candidate is energized by solving complex business problems and consistently effective in making high-judgement decisions at rapid pace amidst the frequent ambiguity that comes with charting a course of action with no precedent. Moreover, the ideal candidate is energized by an environment where strategy, innovation and decision-making are intentionally distributed, where candor, speed and data are highly valued and colleagues at all levels hold each other to unusually high standards on behalf of Quince customers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and talented individual to join the Creative Team at Quince to design a range of creative assets across multiple channels. The Senior Graphic Designer will be responsible for delivering exceptional creative for all consumer touch points. The individual must have experience across both digital and print mediums.
- Create a best in class consumer experience for the Quince customer, coming to life across channels including the website, digital and print ads, email, and packaging.
- Develop, and execute smart, creative solutions as well as maintain design identity aesthetics per brand
- Be exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form and color
- Create icons, charts and infographics that effectively communicate key messages
- Ensure all output is of the highest quality and reflects the Quince brand standards
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment, refine drafts and generate creative concepts
- Collaborate with Creative, Marketing and Merchandising counterparts in bringing to life campaigns, which fuse elevated storytelling with best in class digital commerce
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in brand-focused companies; prior experience as a mid-level designer
- A digital portfolio of past work
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong typography, layout, and color theory skills
- Highly organized, and able to multitask
- Effective in time management, working on multiple projects and deadlines independently while maintaining high-quality brand standards
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment where workflows change and move rapidly
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
- Exceptional communication skills
Digital Ads: Audit and redesign the collection of digital ad templates to reflect up-to-date brand standards
Packaging: Come up with a plan to create a visual style guide that will be the single source of truth of Quince packaging experience. Audit the placement and designs that will need to be in this document.
Site: Familiarize yourself with the workflow of the site refresh cadence.
Social: Present a competitor analysis of best-in-class social media templates.
Digital Ads: Come up with 10 new ideas to test on digital ad platforms. See through the testing results with the Marketing team. Create the Quince style guide in Figma for the other team members to use.
Packaging: Create a visual style guide that will be the single source of truth around the Quince packaging experience. This should be a document that is sharable with factories, vendors and merchandisers.
Email: Partner with the email team to create 4 new winning templates.
Social: Create 5 new social templates to test and iterate on
Site: Refresh the images for sub-collections and marketing panels across the site. Work with Site Merchandising to understand data and performance.
Packaging: Identify 3 key opportunities to make Quince packaging more sustainable and create a work plan to bring them to life
Email: Audit, redesign and test all high revenue-driving email automations (e.g. Welcome series, Abandon cart, Waitlists, etc.), with CTR improvement goals of +20%
Site: Expand 40 PDPs to long forms
360: Execute a 360 campaign for spring/summer season that encompasses site, email, social and packaging experiences
Quince seeks to build high-performing teams of people from various experiences and backgrounds who can collectively push our company into new realms. We seek a diverse pool of applicants and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, citizenship, disability, Veteran status, marital status, or any other protected status. If you have a special need or disability that requires accommodation, please let us know.