We’re looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer to focus on the development of the WalletConnect Cloud (https://cloud.walletconnect.com/), which includes our Explorer (https://walletconnect.com/explorer) and various APIs for our different products.
This will include a lot of greenfield work to realize new features and supporting the needs of the various WalletConnect teams with whom you will conceptualize these features.
Along with the larger Web Team you will be in charge of ensuring high quality work in all of these domains and innovate on our automated testing strategies.
- Work closely with various product teams team in the conceptualization & ideation of new products/features
- Extend our existing Cloudflare Worker based Explorer APIs and build new ones
- Build user-facing features in our existing React-based Cloud and Explorer apps
- Deliver safe, robust and clean production-grade software in TypeScript
- Monitor the applications you build using Grafana, Sentry, and other tools
- Translate designs from Figma into modular, reusable and optimized UI components
- Bring in your own ideas on how to make our products better
- Lead your own initiatives from ideation to delivery
- 5+ years of experience as Full-Stack developer
- Very solid written/async and verbal communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Supabase/Cloudflare Workers/Grafana/Sentry is a plus
- Domain experience in crypto is a plus
- Open source contributions are a plus
- Fully remote position with flexible timezone
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Team off-sites
- Conference allowance
- Remote work allowance