Who We Are
Listella’s direct buyer-to-seller real estate marketplace empowers consumers to transact entirely online. With easy-to-use software, Listella is pioneering an all-inclusive real estate transaction to democratize a broken and cumbersome process, helping homeowners save billions by avoiding negotiations while saving 100% on commissions. The best part? You can buy a house with the click of a button.
Join a world-class, innovative, and ground breaking team while helping to contribute to shaping how the world buys and sells real estate, through advancements in real estate and technology. We strive to create an environment of motivation, collaboration, open and honest communication, while growing and innovating at a fast pace. Be a part of fast-paced startup team and help change the world one home at a time!
We are looking for a highly motivated, expert Front-end Software Engineer, specializing in front-end user experiences using React/NextJs and Typescript to interact with a RESTful interface to allow our users to buy or sell a home. In this role, you’ll be developing highly complex applications with a team goal of streamlining business operations and improving overall user experience. You will join a small expert team building server-side and front-end software for the systems that run the Listella marketplace.The ideal candidate will have a passion for building world-class software and a track record of success, creating highly scalable software systems. You will need strong software engineering skills, excellent interpersonal communication, with experience accepting and giving meaningful feedback on technical designs and pull requests.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate on and develop the UI/UX on individual features within Listella
- Architect and build the front-end with new features using NextJs, Typescript, Zod and other node libraries
- Help define and refine our APIs
- Identify and resolve front-end performance bottlenecks
- Collaborate closely with all members within Listella
- Understand our roadmap, requests, and creatively implement those features into Listella
- Optimize the front-end for maximum speed, scalability, responsiveness, and accessibility
What You’ll Bring:
- Strong DSA, Software Design and Architecture experience
- Prior experience working in an agile development environment
- Strong design implementation skills
- Curiosity that keeps your skillset updated on current frameworks and trends in front-end development
- A creative mind, keen ability, and the initiative to think beyond
- Knowledge of responsive design
- Understanding user experience and flows
- Portfolio and proof of exceptional ability
- Experience with front-end frameworks in addition to NextJs
- Experience with Figma Design and prior experience working with UI designers to collaborate on implementing front-end designs
- Practical knowledge of and experience with relational databases
- Familiar with Go, C, or C++
- Prior experience with/working in the real estate industry
- Based in Florida with ability to meet-up with the team
- Stock Option Plan
- Remote - Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Health Benefits (Optional)
- & More
This is a full-time remote position, candidates must reside in the United States and be available to work without visa sponsorship.
W-2 Only. No 1099.