Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,200 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Denver, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Francisco.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company’s mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Sr. Engineer, Contact Center is responsible for leading all phases of Contact Center projects from a technical level: discovery, design, implementation, and support primarily of Cisco Contact Center Enterprise and Webex Contact Center, with good general knowledge of other Cloud Contact Center portfolio options. The Sr. Engineer will work with clients to drive feature adoption and workload transformation as a means to achieve our clients’ business goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Technical lead throughout discovery, design, and implementation project phases
- Collaborate with Project Manager to ensure overall project success
- Working closely with solution architecture team to develop high level design, implement a low-level design, progress design changes and then train sustainment engineering (day 2 support) how to implement and support the environment
- Responsible for producing high quality deliverables in a timely fashion
- Work with vendors and cross-team engineering groups to provide solutions to complex issues
- Deploying new customer environments and training others
- Build upon established trusted advisor relationship with our clients
- Provide insight and adhere to industry best practices
- Assist in pre-sales and solutions architect activities as necessary
- Update personal knowledge by participating in industry related educational and networking opportunities
- Various projects and other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of comprehensive Contact Center and Collaboration background
- In-depth understanding of Cisco U/PCCE and Webex CC solutions
- Extensive experience deploying and troubleshooting U/PCCE solutions, including but not limited to: Cisco ICM, CVP, VVB, Finesse, CUIC, ECE, CUSP, SIP, and Webex CC
- Adept at voice gateway / CUBE configuration and troubleshooting
- Proficient in server virtualization
- Maintain certification and certificate requirements as needed by Cisco
- Maintain proficiency in technology areas required to successfully deploy and support Contact Center and Collaboration solutions
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self-motivated with the capability to work independently
- Highly professional with the ability to protect the company’s values and integrity and maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work flexible hours including on call and after hours work for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance
- Ability and experience adapting to new processes and procedures
- Ability to travel
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off