MarketerHire’s mission is to make expert marketing accessible to all.
Founded in 2019, we are growing rapidly and are a leader in the talent marketplace, on-demand staffing, and Future of Work categories. Our platform gives companies on-demand access to a global network of expert, pre-vetted marketing talent and is used by early-stage startups, billion-dollar unicorns, and Fortune 100 companies alike. Customers include Netflix, Palantir, Chanel, Allbirds, Lambda School, and thousands more.
We also contribute to the future of work, helping our marketers earn significant additional income while eliminating the hassle and risk of freelancing full-time. By default, all of our engagements are remote, enabling our talent to work anywhere in the world.
At MarketerHire, we’re passionate about building a diverse team. We care deeply about diversity, equality, and inclusion and strive to build a culture where everyone, from any background, feels included, supported, and free to be themselves. Diversity makes for the best problem-solving and creative thinking, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
If your experience is close to what we’re looking for, we want to hear from you. Experience comes in many forms – skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way.
As a Senior Engineer, you will spearhead our engineering efforts, blending business insight with technical prowess to drive the team towards meeting our strategic objectives. With your finger on the pulse of AI and low-code innovation and a strategic mindset, you will ensure our engineering operations, technologies, and team dynamics align seamlessly with our broader business strategy.
- Engineering Execution:
- Architect, build, and scale customer-facing portals and internal automation with an emphasis on utilizing AI, GCP services, and databases.
- Develop and maintain robust, scalable software solutions that meet current and future business needs.
- Foster a meritocratic engineering culture focused on technical excellence and business objectives.
- Introduce cutting-edge technology platforms to enhance business operations.
- Maintain a continuous improvement mindset, optimizing platforms, systems, and processes for efficiency, cost reduction, and risk mitigation.
- Provide critical support to cross-functional teams, serving as a go-to expert on our full technology stack.
- Execute against the company’s technical and product roadmaps.
- Data Management:
- Maintain data governance, ensuring teams can leverage data for actionable insights.
- Translate business data needs into technical requirements.
- Build and manage data pipelines for real-time processing and integration.
- Facilitate data cleansing, enrichment, and quality improvements.
- Infrastructure and Operations:
- Coordinate system infrastructure to ensure high efficiency and performance.
- Proactively identify opportunities to enhance architecture and operational capabilities.
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering, with a substantial portion in a startup environment.
- Demonstrable expertise in AI, GCP services, and database management.
- Proficiency in low-code/no-code tools such as HubSpot, AirTable, Segment, Zapier, and Webflow.
- A track record of scaling tech stacks from inception to maturity.
- Experience in leading and managing a distributed technical team across various US time zones.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to problem-solve under pressure.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycles and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in a core programming language and the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of conveying complex technical strategies to executive leadership and cross-functional teams.
- An analytical mindset with superior problem-solving capabilities.