The Solutions Engineer role at HiHello involves providing technical expertise and innovative solutions to clients, leveraging the company’s technology to optimize their use of digital business cards and improve networking experiences.
Hi, Hello! 👋
Want to join a diverse and exciting team that will revolutionize how the world thinks about business connections? You’re in the right place.
HiHello is changing how everyone—from individuals to Fortune 500 companies—manages their most important relationships. It all starts with the digital business card we built from the ground up to be delightful, customizable, and secure. Our digital business cards unlock new opportunities, cut the costs of traditional cards, and are better for the environment. Hundreds of thousands of professionals worldwide already trust HiHello to manage their contacts, and we are just getting started!
We have a product that teams and companies love and are growing rapidly. Sound like the perfect fit for you? Think you can help us get to the next level? We’d love to talk, so read on!
Who we’re looking for:
HiHello is growing rapidly and now we’re looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer to join our team. Success in this role means handling sensitive information while handling a dynamic pool of duties, such as security reviews, integrations, configurations, and creating software solutions for our customers. Our ideal candidate will have knowledge of software systems, a passion for sales, and high-level communications skills. They will understand the intersection between engineering and customer needs, and enjoy acting as a liaison between the two.
So, what makes you the perfect match for HiHello?
In this role, you will:
- Read and respond to security reviews.
- Have a deep understanding of HiHello and how it integrates with AD, OKTA, Salesforce, and Hubspot.
- Problem solve with prospects as well as current customers on getting HiHello to work with their customized process.
- Support the sales team with all technical related queries.
- Testing the performance of the installed system and fixing bugs.
- Provide post-installation follow-ups.
- Strategizing with the sales team to create customized solutions.
- Handle integrations and configurations on an as-needed basis.
A few things about you:
- You have a minimum of 3 years as a Solutions Engineer.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- You have 3 years of experience responding to security reviews.
- You have the ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way.
- Remote work doesn’t scare you—in fact, you love it.
What’s in it for you (Besides a ridiculously awesome team & product, of course!):
- Competitive compensation package (base salary + options / equity)
- Health insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours and remote work available
- Doggo friendly
- Home office stipend
- Eye-catching HiHello swag
- Work with & learn from a kind, diverse, high-performing team
- Opportunity to build things from scratch & make a significant impact
- Annual company retreat
Our commitment to an inclusive culture:
At HiHello, we value everyone’s opinions and ideas. We believe that an inclusive environment harnesses the power of the innate diversity of our team. This allows us to drive innovative change by evaluating and adopting suggestions based on their value to our business and not the source of the idea. We know that embracing inclusion helps us, individually and collectively, to be better every day as a company and as people. We are committed to equal opportunity and welcome people of any gender identity, race, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, or any underrepresented group to apply.