The Software Quality Analyst is responsible for executing software testing and review to ensure that post-development deliverables conform to defined functional, usability, and quality specifications for commercial software applications in the Precision Animal Health (PAH) business. This role collaborates extensively with product managers, designers, and developers to establish parameters for successful completion of quality review. The successful candidate will develop and execute test scripts tied to software development projects, be committed to reporting and documenting identified variances, and have a keen eye for detail. The position is US based with flexibility for remote work location
- Participate in all testing tasks including review of all requirements/acceptance criteria, manual testing, and defect tracking
- Communicates across functional team to gather requirements to define and execute appropriate validation testing
- Ensure testing is delivered on time to make certain changes can be scheduled for production implementation
- Builds strong working relationships with key stakeholders in driving product releases and continuous improvements.
- Analyzes validation test data to determine whether systems or processes have met validation criteria or to identify root causes of production problems.
- Develops product validation test plans, validation master plans, process flow diagrams, and standard operating procedures, as needed
- Identifies deviations from established product or process standards and provide recommendations for resolving deviations
- Consistently exhibiting and supporting Zoetis’ Core Beliefs.
- BS in relevant field (e.g., Agriculture, Engineering, Computer Science)
- 2+ years of experience software development, sales, or support required
- Experience working in livestock production, preferably beef, highly desirable
- Ability to manage multiple project workstreams in a dynamic work environment
- High level of attention to detail and ability to execute define testing protocols consistently
- Practical experience with application of software platforms in livestock production systems highly desirable to enable relevant input and review on usability within intended context
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to work in diverse environment and collaborate cross-functionally with developers, designers, quality professionals, and customer support personnel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks effectively.
- Excellent computer literacy in Microsoft Applications such as Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High-energy, self-starter who has the ability to function autonomously.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to changing priorities and the ability to seize ownership and drive tasks to completion in a timely and efficient manner.
- Organized, detail oriented, and proactive
The following base pay range reflects the anticipated base pay for this position if a selected candidate were to be located in (Colorado). Base pay may vary based on location and other factors.
Base Pay Range: $60,000 - $76,000
The following base pay range reflects the anticipated base pay for this position if a selected candidate were to be located in (California), (NJ Remote), (NY Remote), or (Washington). Base pay may vary based on location and other factors.
Base Pay Range: $65,000 - $80,000