Lumivero offers custom-built software solutions that allow users to leverage tools to answer the important questions they are working to decode. We bring trusted research, decision-making, and organizational tools together that enable professionals to do their work efficiently and productively and to make decisions more confidently. With a focus on transforming data, empowering real-time collaboration, and creating impactful insights, Lumivero creates a central data landscape across which its users can identify patterns and trends on which they can take decisive action.
The Software Quality Assurance (QA) Tester exists within the Engineering Team. Their responsibility is to test all new features and changes within the software to ensure they meet requirements and do not cause regression. The mission of the Software QA Tester is to ensure the software is providing the experience expected for our customers, through manual testing of the software.
This role is full-time, exempt. This position will report to the Director of Engineering-Assessment. This role is remote.
- Learn and understand the full scope of the software and how our users use it.
- Keep up to date with changes to the software.
- Test new features in the software as well as enhancements developed by Software Engineers, ensuring that they meet the acceptance criteria.
- Participate in Acceptance and Validation Testing of the software before release to customers
Test for Regression
- Test the software for regression when solutions for new features, enhancements, and bugs are produced by the Software Engineers.
- Collaborate within a cross-functional team to develop ad hoc testing plans related to possible regression. If bugs are found, document for the Software Engineers to resolve.
- Plan and document test scripts and workflows for acceptance and validation testing.
- Provide insights to the Product Team of the usability of the software from the perspective of each user type.
- Bachelor’s degree and 0-3 years experience as a QA Tester. Can subsitute relevant experience for education.
- An aptitude for using software and an understanding of how users interact with them.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Posses a strong attention to details, keen organization skills, and ability to manage timelines independently.
- "Bring your own batteries". Posses a strong sense of self-motivation, be solutions oriented, and do what you know needs to be done.
- Proven ability to fully resolve issues and get to the root cause of problems.
- Knowledge of and experience with the agile process and Jira.
- A tenacious nature and demonstrated track record of seeing projects through to completion.
- Ability to have flexible hours to work with a global staff in the USA and Australia.
- $60,000-$73,000, depending on experience.
- This role is eligible for an annual performance bonus.
We’re committed to making a positive impact on our employees by cultivating an engaging, satisfying, and rewarding workplace. This includes providing a robust benefits portfolio and other perks that support your career goals as well as your health and well-being.
- Remote-first working opportunities.
- 401(k) with a generous match.
- Flexible time off.
- Generous parental and family leave.
- Professional development opportunities, training, and support.
- Comprehensive health insurance plans.
All these benefits help us empower each person to IMPACT our products, our customers, and our world.
Creating insights is the core of everything we do.
At Lumivero, our mission is to enable customers to organize, analyze and report on data to gain compelling new insights that spark action. Lumivero leverages the combined capabilities of leading data software solution providers, QSR International, Palisade, and Addinsoft, to empower customers in business and academia to make an impact like never before.
Lumivero team members are operating across five continents in a remote-first work environment. This global commitment helps us to continuing to keep our users our top priority, and positions us to provide better experiences, better support, and better products with global impact.