Telnyx is an industry leader that's not just imagining the future of global connectivity—we're building it. From architecting and amplifying the reach of a private, global, multi-cloud IP network, to bringing hyperlocal edge technology right to your fingertips through intuitive APIs, we're shaping a new era of seamless interconnection between people, devices, and applications.
We're driven by a desire to transform and modernize what's antiquated, automate the manual, and solve real-world problems through innovative connectivity solutions. As a testament to our success, we're proud to stand as a financially stable and profitable company. Our robust profitability allows us not only to invest in pioneering technologies but also to foster an environment of continuous learning and growth for our team.
Our collective vision is a world where borderless connectivity fuels limitless innovation. By joining us, you can be part of laying the foundations for this interconnected future. We're currently seeking passionate individuals who are excited about the opportunity to contribute to an industry-shaping company while growing their own skills and careers.
We are looking for someone who will is a whizz with Python, has experience with microservices and is happy to get stuck into a gritty and fast paced environment to work within our awesome Python team, championing and leading the build of secure, robust and high-performance systems.
Our Python team works on building highly available low latency microservices from scratch using the newest bleeding-edge technologies.
You will work on creating internal tools to be used across the company, have the opportunity to make a huge impact on our growing company, solving complex problems as we scale. You’ll be part of a group of people working together to build solutions to mission-critical problems and a company that values the very best ideas. People rely on our products to communicate daily, which means they rely on us to build things with a high degree of resiliency and reliability.
- Design developer-friendly APIs.
- Build, test, and deploy applications to deliver critical global communications services.
- Identify and resolve issues related to latency, scalability, and performance.
- Create tools to automate aspects of production systems.
Who we're looking for
- 3+ years of professional software development experience with an object-oriented programming language
- Experience with web application development using Python
- Comfort working with relational databases at scale.
- Experience in a highly-available, uptime-critical production environment.
- Deep knowledge of microservice architecture patterns and anti-patterns.
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes, Consul, Jenkins, Prometheus, or RabbitMQ.
Bonus Points For
- You take a thoughtful approach to decision making, knowing when to move fast and when to long-term optimize.
- You want to work in a fast-paced, product-driven environment.
- You keep up to date with the latest technologies and patterns, and enjoy sharing what you’ve learned.