Ramp is the ultimate platform for modern finance teams. Combining corporate cards with expense management, bill payments, vendor management, accounting automation and more, Ramp’s all-in-one solution is designed to save businesses time and money, and free finance teams to do the best work of their lives. Our mission is to help build healthier businesses, and it’s working: over 15,000 businesses on Ramp save an average 3.5% more and close their books 8x faster.
Founded in 2019, Ramp powers the fastest-growing corporate card and bill payment platform in America, and enables tens of billions of dollars in purchases each year.
Ramp’s investors include Founders Fund, Stripe, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Coatue Management, D1 Capital Partners, Redpoint Ventures, General Catalyst, and Thrive Capital, as well as over 100 angel investors who were founders or executives of leading companies. The Ramp team comprises talented leaders from leading financial services and fintech companies—Stripe, Affirm, Goldman Sachs, American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Capital One—as well as technology companies such as Meta, Uber, Netflix, Twitter, Dropbox, and Instacart. In 2023, Ramp was named Fast Company’s #1 Most Innovative Company in North America, a CNBC Disruptor, and a TIME100 Most Influential Company.
About the Role
Ramp is, at its core, an engineering company, and is on a mission to build the best engineering team. We are looking for frontend, full stack, and platform engineers who are excited to be part of our early story and help us build a diverse and vibrant tech community. We hire engineers with a broad set of technical skills, who are highly cross-functional, and eager to solve a wide range of engineering challenges. We are looking for full stack and platform engineers who are excited to be part of our early story and help us build a diverse and vibrant tech community in the city. Our ideal candidate has a strong sense of ownership and enjoys owning projects from inception to scaling it in production.Check out our Engineering Blog for more on our tech stack, mission and values!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate on our technical vision. Lead discussions and implementation of multiple complex projects
- Continuously improve our engineering processes, tools, and systems that allow us to scale the code base, productivity, and the team
- Recruit, interview and develop your own interview questions, while fostering the culture of excellence, velocity and humility
- Inspire and mentor less experienced engineers and interns
What You Need
- A minimum of 2 years of software engineering experience preferred
- Track record of shipping high-quality products and features at scale
- Ability to turn business and product ideas into engineering solutions
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, continuously grow, and master your craft
- Learn more about our problem space and environment at our new engineering blog!
- The annual salary/OTE range for the target level for this role is $153,000-$180,000 + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
Ramp Benefits (for U.S. based employees)
- 100% medical, dental & vision insurance coverage for you
- Partially covered for your dependents
- One Medical annual membership
- 401k (including employer match on contributions made while employed by Ramp)
- Flexible PTO
- Fertility HRA (up to $5,000 per year)
- WFH stipend to support your home office needs
- Wellness stipend
- Parental Leave
- Relocation support
- Pet insurance