This is a first of its kind role that will be leveraging our novel Agent Framework to build AI agents that will be deployed to real businesses on the Honu platform. We are looking for the top technologists who are systems thinkers, with a strong foundation in software engineering, computational modeling, and statistical techniques. You should have hands-on experience with the latest technology and frameworks in the Transformers/Generative AI/LLM space, while armed with a healthy dose of practical skepticism. Note: this goes well beyond prompt engineering.
We’re taking a revolutionary approach and people who bring a diversity of experience and a track record of creative solutions are particularly welcome.
- Work closely with the senior tech team and subject matter experts to develop models and agents that will leverage our novel framework and help to shape it.
- Be self sufficient in acquiring data and using it within our platform.
- Work closely with other engineers across the company to advance the infrastructure, agent framework, and platform.
- Be an internal expert on the latest developments in the wider AI space, and maintain a pragmatic approach to leveraging the newer technologies.
- Clearly communicate findings, and their meaning and impact.
- Write clean, maintainable and efficient code
- Ensure code quality through TDD and observability practices
- Containerised applications using Docker
- Participate in Agile XP methodologies like pair programming and code reviews
- Utilize GitHub for version control and team collaboration
- This is more of an engineering role rather than a data science role
- Passionate technologists, bordering on the obsessive, comfortable on the edge.
- Strong systems thinker, able to see the bigger picture at different resolutions simultaneously.
- Hands-on experience building agents, and leveraging the latest LLM frameworks, and tools ( Langchain, LlamaIndex, MetaGPT, this list is quickly evolving…)
- Multi-sector/disciplinary background. Experience in speaking to subject matter experts in diverse fields, understand, and develop models - in a continuous iterative process.
- You possess extensive technical proficiency in Python ( 3+ years professionally ) and are comfortable with a range of libraries including Pandas, scikit, NumPy etc. as well as PyTorch/ TensorFlow and, ideally, cloud-based architecture (AWS/GCP/Azure etc.)
- You are experienced in building computational models and deploying them into production
- Experience in systems simulation, and numerical analysis highly desirable.
- Committed to Agile methodologies like TDD and XP
- Ability to work in a team environment and participate in code reviews
- Strong communication skills for collaboration and problem-solving
- You believe in easy-to-maintain code and identify with modern concepts such as clean coding, automated testing and continuous deployment.
- You’re considerate, humble, and a strong believer in teamwork.
- You’re comfortably organised amongst the chaos.
- You’re comfortable taking ownership, accountability and responsibility.
- Based in the UK or Europe.
- You’re available to meet in London for a 3-day team working session every 4-6 weeks.
- Technical Screening with our Founder and our CTO (30 - 45min)
- Pair programming Technical Assessment with our CTO (45min - 1hr)
- Final chat with Team members and Founder (1hr)
We are honu.ai, a remote-first team of 10, building the operating system for an AI-first economy. Our novel technology will empower business owners with superhuman decision making capabilities, and unlock the role of AI agents in businesses.
We are a young business with a huge amount of evolution to come. Alongside a salary, we are able to offer:
- Competitive stock options package
- Remote-first working policy
- Regular company offsites
We are growing fast and will be sure to respect your time and expectations each step of the way. We embrace diversity in all forms and are dedicated to building an inclusive, equitable environment for all people to do their best work with us.
We’re an equal-opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status. If there are any suitable adjustments that can be made to ensure a smooth interview process, please do let us know.