Join the team shaping the future of healthcare! MedBridge is a dynamic software company working with the country’s largest healthcare providers to build technology solutions helping patients get better faster, while decreasing the overall cost of care. Our Engineering team is growing and looking for a Software Engineer III to join us! We hire in the following states: AZ, CO, FL, IL, MA, MI, MN, NC, NY, OR, PA, TX, UT, VA, WA, WI, TN, KS.
The U.S. Healthcare industry is going through a transformation. Patients want access to better healthcare tools and experiences and healthcare systems are stretched beyond capacity and adapting to the new normal after the pandemic. In this role you’ll be working on the teams that are being tasked with solving these problems.
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe continuing education improves the lives of both medical professionals and the patients they care for.
- We create award-winning products. In 2022 alone, we’ve won American “Stevie” Awards for Best Professional Education App and the 2022 MedTech: Digital Health Innovations award.
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to develop your career. We were named one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies by the Puget Sound Business Journal (PSBJ) as well as an Inc. 5,000 Fastest-Growth Company for 2022.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as we grow, our individual teams remain small and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matters.
- Our customers love MedBridge! We have a nearly 100% client retention rate and are continuing that work in 2023 and beyond.
- Help own and update existing production services
- Design and implement new services to help fulfill business requirements
- Help develop documentation and procedures to allow other teams to implement services faster and autonomously
- 3+ years of experience as professional software engineer
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and existing web applications
- 1+ years of experience as a mentor, tech lead, or leading an engineering team
- Experience and strong proficiency with building web applications using Go, PHP and Angular
- Experience and strong proficiency with MySQL or other relational database
- Experience writing automated unit and integration tests
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Passion. We love what we do, and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. We provide paid sick time, vacation time, parental leave, and personal days, and we offer a 401(k) with a company match.
- Professional growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.