We’re a tech company that was first on the ground in the fight against Ubiquitous Technical Surveillance. We help our government and enterprise customers solve a big problem they sometimes don’t even know they have. To become leaders in this space, we’ve relied heavily on curiosity, creativity, and flexibility. We iterate until we get things right and innovate to get there faster.
But enough about us. What’s in it for you?
We work hard and do fun things.
Apart from a constantly growing list of fascinating challenges to solve, Ridgeline offers a solid work-life balance, flexible remote work options, and a culture that values teamwork over competition. At Ridgeline, you will work with the most talented software developers, systems engineers, and subject matter experts to change how big enterprises and the U.S. Government manage their digital signatures.
We are in the process of expanding our talented engineering team and are specifically looking for a Software Engineer who specializes in Angular. As a pivotal part of our team, you will be responsible for delivering visually engaging and seamless user experiences for our web-based platforms. You will collaborate closely with an adept team of engineers specializing in mobile development, network, and security to design and implement our next-generation software applications.
This role is a 100% remote opportunity, offering you the flexibility to work from a location of your choice within the US.
Core Technologies in Our Stack:
- Front-End: Angular
- Backend: Java Spring Boot, Node.js
- Database: Postgres, MongoDB
- Additional Services: Elastic Search, Nginx
- Scripting Languages: Python, Bash
- Mobile: Android (Java & Kotlin)
Your Responsibilities in the First Six Months:
- Contribute to the development of our secure communication platforms.
- Lead the design and implementation of new user interfaces for our software applications.
- Participate in design and code reviews
What you will do:
- Translate specific mission requirements into production-ready code.
- Develop front-end applications leveraging technologies like Angular, TypeScript, and other related tools.
- Optimize applications focusing on performance, visual aesthetics, usability, and security.
- Work collaboratively with specialized mobile, network, and security engineers.
- Draft comprehensive engineering documentation and user manuals.
- Continually explore and integrate new technologies to enhance development efficiency.
- Demonstrable experience in front-end development, with a strong focus on Angular.
- Proficiency in-browser testing and debugging techniques.
- A sound understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Familiarity with working with remote data via RESTful services and JSON.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Superior time-management skills.
- Proficient understanding of DevOps principles, with experience in Git, Jenkins, and Docker, considered an asset.
Nice to haves:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Experience with Java Spring Boot.
Here are some Perks of being a Ridgeliner!
- Flexible and remote work schedules
- Flexible PTO + holidays
- 10% 401K contribution/match
- $2,000 annual tech/clothing allowance
- $2,500 annual training allowance
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance
- Professional coaching services
- Get the technology you want to do your job