HeartFlow, Inc. is a medical technology company transforming the diagnosis and management of coronary artery disease, the #1 cause of death worldwide, using cutting-edge technology. The flagship product—an AI-based, non-invasive cardiac test called the HeartFlow Analysis—provides a color-coded, 3D model of a patient’s coronary arteries indicating the impact blockages have on blood flow to the heart. It offers physicians a completely novel way to diagnose and treat cardiac patients. Our pipeline of products is growing and so is our team; join us in helping to revolutionize precision heartcare.
HeartFlow is a VC-backed, pre-IPO company that has received international recognition for exceptional strides in healthcare innovation, is supported by medical societies around the world, cleared for use in the US, UK, Europe, Japan and Canada, and has been used for more than 200,000 patients worldwide.
If you are passionate about building web and mobile applications across platforms including advanced 2D/3D applications, come join our engineering team! You will build our sophisticated web and mobile applications such as HeartFlow FFRct, RoadMap and Plaque Analysis and HeartFlow Planner. Specifically focused on advanced reporting and visualization. In short you will help create 2d and 3d visualizations of HeatFlow’s data analysis to allow clinicians to quickly understand and make diagnostic decisions.
You will work alongside passionate software engineers and research scientists to deliver the future generations of our front end applications. #LI-Remote; #LI-IB1
- Build cloud native infrastructure to build visualization tools
- Create tools in C++ and Typescript to support asset preparation for rendering
- Write tests and documentation for the features you’ve implemented
- Debug production issues
- Support a large-scale system development effort in the medical device industry
- Help create the next generation of cutting-edge heart disease diagnostic systems
- Be a critical thinker to solve problems efficiently, pragmatically, and continually seek information.
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with other team members
- Experience with working with software architecture patterns (MVC, MVVM etc.)
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Interest in cloud-based infrastructures (Amazon Web Services or equivalent)
- Demonstrated proficiency in one or more:
- Experience with modern C++ (C++17 and up) a bonus
Educational Requirements & Work Experience:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related domain
- 2 Years of professional experience