The Application Software Developer will join our dynamic Technology team and will support the development and implementation of customer-facing applications. This position will help oversee the technical design of our next generation technology platforms. We are looking for an analytical problem-solver, someone who is an effective communicator, and can work independently while also working with others. This role is a great opportunity to collaborate with experienced technology professionals, gain understanding of what our clients need to be successful all while working entirely remotely.
If you are interested in developing and designing industry-leading solutions to solve complex, abstract problems, you need to apply!
- 80% back-end development and 20% front-end web development
- Microsoft Visual Studio or Visual Studio code experience
- Microsoft C# / .Net and /Net Core Experience
- Microsoft SQL Server experience
- Experience with web services such as APIs, REST, and SOAP
- Hosting platform and deployment knowledge IIS, container knowledge, and public cloud
- Familiarity with data transfer formats such as XML, JSON, CSV
- Experience with unit testing (Mocking, Test Driven)
- Experience with dependency injection
- Experience with git
- Container and orchestration knowledge such as Docker and K8 would be helpful but not necessarily required. Experience with imaging processing such as OCR, typing, and transcription, as well as image conversation such as PDF and TIFF, would be a plus
Employment is contingent upon completing and passing a background check and drug test. MetaSource is an equal opportunity employer.