Described as the "Uber of Content", Social Native is a marketplace technology company that empowers marketers to create, source and optimize authentic visual content in the most efficient way possible. Leveraging the world’s first AI-powered creative platform, brands such as Unilever, Adidas, L’Oréal, Crocs and Nestlé Waters partner with Social Native to improve the performance of their paid and organic social strategy with a combination of Influencer Marketing, Custom Content, and Content Editing solutions.
With our acquisition of Olapic, we’re changing the way marketers evaluate, refine and optimize their visual content strategy. This move solidifies our goal of delivering an all-in-one platform providing brands with data-driven insights, scales content creation, measures the impact of their work, and optimizes content and influencer strategy for even greater results.
We are seeking a Head of Visual AI to lead the development and implementation of our visual AI technology, which will enable us to deliver engaging images and videos for our brand customers using AI. The successful candidate will have a passion for visual arts, imagery, photography, and artificial intelligence. They will be a self-starter who is motivated to go and figure out how to piece multiple systems together.
- A graduate of a four-year university
- At least one year of relevant experience
- An ability to quickly learn the burgeoning field of AI
- No coding skills required, but must be very comfortable with technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- A passion for visual arts, imagery, photography, and artificial intelligence.
- Lead the development and implementation of our visual AI product, working closely with the customer success, sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Contribute to the product roadmap for our visual AI offering and ensure that it aligns with our business objectives.
- Research the latest available technologies in AI, and make decisions about which pieces of technology would best suit our product
- Train and fine-tune our processes for constructing images with AI
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in visual AI research and technology.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure that our visual AI product is delivering optimal results for our brand customers.
- Continuously improve our visual AI technology to deliver better results for our brand customers.
One of the best perks about Social Native is working with amazing talented people! Come see what it’s like to work at a fast-paced, venture-backed tech startup. We are looking for smart, driven, fun people that are eager to take ownership of exciting projects and be a part of building something great.
- Attractive health, dental and vision insurance coverage
- Competitive compensation structure
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Flexible work hours
- Casual work environment and fun work culture