As the Social Media Manager at Zoom, you will be responsible for executing the company’s brand organic social media marketing strategies, and driving brand awareness through targeted campaigns and activations. This position will report to the Brand Activation & Social Lead.
About the role:
- Develop and implement organic B2B social media content to support Zoom’s brand, product, partner, and company objectives.
- Proactively and reactively develop content including copy and design (with designer support) that meets the goals of senior leadership under tight timelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including brand advertising, brand partnerships, product, creative, partner marketing, PR, and C-Suite to develop and execute social content that drives engagement and awareness.
- Manage social media channels, maintain a daily content calendar, and build a selection of content for Zoom’s social channels, including X, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok, Threads, and Facebook.
- Ensure the content pipeline is aligned with our brand guidelines, voice, tone, and product priorities.
- Analyze performance metrics via social management platform tools to optimize content for maximum impact.
- Build out weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance reports and ad-hoc social listening reports to share with senior leadership and cross-functional partners.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and best practices in social media.
- Experience developing and implementing comprehensive B2B social media strategies to align with overall marketing goals and business objectives.
- Has been involved in identifying key social media channels and platforms for maximum impact.
- Involved in planning and executing product launches, company announcements, and activations on social media channels to drive brand awareness and engagement.
- Has experience in creating and monitoring social media metrics, track performance, and provide regular reports to leads and executives to assess the effectiveness of content.
- Experience identifying insights to optimize content and strategy for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 8+ years of experience in social media, ideally with a major B2B technology brand
- Experience managing influencer relationships and negotiating contracts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical, data-driven skills and experience with social media analytics tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Passion for social media and keeping up with the latest trends and best practices
If you are a social media and influencer marketing expert with a passion for technology and a track record of success in B2B, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity at Zoom.
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.