We exist to provide the easiest way to make lifelong memories with the people who matter most. 1 in every 5 bachelorette parties in the United States use BACH to plan their trip. As we have gained traction in this exciting market, we’ve realized we’re onto a bigger opportunity: to become the go-to platform for groups to book celebratory experiences with friends. Think bachelor parties, girls trips, divorce parties, housewarming parties and more! This new position plays a key role in bringing our upcoming expansion to life.
What you’ll do
- Own keyword research, keeping a constant pulse on opportunities to drive top of funnel acquisition.
- Work with our marketing and marketplace team to publish content that will rank & convert on Google.
- Ideate, manage and execute link-building campaigns based on tactics like competitor research, creation of link-intent content, skyscraper content, unlinked mentions, linkable assets, and more.
- Responsible for technical site optimization, including updating site architecture, reviewing sitemaps, testing new hierarchy, managing formatting, optimizing internal linking, and improving site speed with our CTO.
- Once users are on our site, you will help convert them into booked parties. To achieve this, you will ideate and execute conversion rate tests through Google Optimize, collect and analyze results, identify trends and insights, and continue iterating to improve conversion rates.
- Use creative on-site tactics to drive engagement while maintaining a great user experience - test personalization, pop-ups, or other creative CTAs.
- Collaborate with product and marketing teams to stay current on new product features, testing new messaging points on our core site and landing pages.
- You partner with our paid search and lifecycle marketers to optimize and iterate on paid and organic landing pages.
- Keep a pulse on the latest SEO trends and best practices, finding innovative ways to integrate them into our business.
- Own our monthly internal site traffic report, sharing learnings, highlighting wins, and identifying areas for improvement.
Who you are
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in SEO
- You love to learn and are always following the latest SEO trends to find new tactics that you can leverage to increase traffic
- You care about producing quality content and you will resonate with our new brand voice
- You will fit well into our core values of transparency, autonomy, and making yourself 1% better every day
- Demonstrated experience with Google’s Suite (Analytics, Search Console, Optimize) and SEO tools like Ahrefs, SEMrush, and Screaming Frog
What you get:
- An awesome and tight-knit team to work with
- Competitive stock option package
- Full healthcare, wellness, dental, and vision benefits