Hostinger is a tech company based in Lithuania that provides web-hosting services. With a team full of marketing professionals we are looking for an experienced SEO Content Writer to help the business stand out through the power of digital content. If you are ready to grow with us, join us now!
What You Will Do:
- Research topics related to (but not limited to) the hosting and online business industries;
- Create the most captivating content for a global audience;
- Cooperate with international teams to ensure top-quality content;
- Apply SEO principles to maximize reach to our target audience. This includes optimizing content with keywords, implementing internal links, user experience, and more;
- Help millions of curious readers succeed online with actionable, easy-to-understand content;
- Work closely with engineering, product, and support teams to ensure the quality and accuracy of the content;
- Create and maintain code samples, as needed;
- Ensure copy is correct and compliant with our brand standards and style guide to maintain site-wide consistency.
What We Expect:
- Ability to research and fully understand focus topics in the web hosting industry;
- Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills with extreme attention to detail;
- Superior editing and proofreading skills, as well as professional experience;
- Digital marketing knowledge, including customer segmentation and its application in content marketing;
- Meet all deadlines while ensuring the highest standards and content quality;
- Ability to extend knowledge from one product/process to another to create an overall consistent customer experience;
- Ability to identify critical insights (whether through trends or through hard data) and organize them into actionable plans that can be shared across content;
- Experience working with control panels, CMS, WordPress, web development, etc.
- Recommended: object-oriented programming language, scripting languages, SQL, etc;
- Language level: English C2;
- Recommended: Degree in English, technical writing, computer science, or a related field;
- Recommended: English proficiency qualification (IELTS, TOEFL, etc).
What We Offer:
- Have flexible work hours;
- Enjoy working remotely;
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by a team who respects and cares for each other;
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as a birthday prize, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
- Net salary starting from 900 EURO/month (depends on your experience).
You are one step away from launching your career to new heights. Be an owner of this decision. Take action. Apply NOW to start your dream career at Hostinger!