TherapyNotes is the national leader in web-based behavioral health practice management and electronic health records software for private practices, psychologists, therapists, counselors, social workers and psychiatrists. Our software-as-a-service solution integrates patient scheduling, medical records, billing and electronic claims to streamline the way mental health professionals manage their practice.
TherapyNotes offers careers that provide you with the freedom to do amazing work, interact with great people, and offer fantastic learning and growth opportunities. Our team empowers and challenges each other to learn and solve complex problems. We build and manage web applications with a strong emphasis in healthcare. If you are looking to join a supportive team, use your leadership experience, and build great products, please submit your application.
Our growing team is located remotely and on-site at our 30,000 square foot corporate headquarters in Horsham, PA!
The Product Designer is a creative member of our Product team and collaborates closely with Product Managers and developers to create a structured, intuitive experience for our users. The right candidate will have an eye for clean design, possess superior UX skills, and be able to translate high-level requirements into flawless user experiences.
- 3+ years of professional experience designing SaaS/web or mobile applications
- Expertise in design tools such as Balsamiq, Adobe XD, Axure RP, or Figma
- Expertise in accessibility and usability standards
- Experience with a variety of user research techniques
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong plus: experience with an EHR, medical billing, or other healthcare software
- Plus: Proficiency in Jira, Confluence, or other collaboration software systems
- Plus: Experience in an Agile development environment
- Obtain input from internal stakeholders and users to define product direction, visuals, and experience
- Create and iterate on wire frames, process flows, and prototypes to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Conceptualize ideas that bring simplicity and ease of use to complex design challenges
- Design end-to-end workflows for high-quality implementation and intuitive user experiences
- Collaborate with product managers and development teams to create functional and technical specifications
- Conduct user, industry and competitor research
- Participate in Agile ceremonies and team meetings
- Collaborate with Design team and engineers to support component library and pattern enhancements
- Propose new projects and/or functionality that aligns with product vision and company goals
- Coach and mentor other design team members as needed
- Adaptable to perform other duties as needed
- Competitive salary -$85,000-$125,000
- Comp-time and flexible work hours
- Full health, life, disability, and dental insurance
- Retirement plan with company contribution
- Annual company profit sharing
- Personal development/training budget
- Open, collaborative work environment
- Extensive 2-week onboarding plan
- Comprehensive mentorship program
- Company provided refreshments
TherapyNotes, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All candidates whom have been given a conditional offer of employment with TherapyNotes, LLC must also undergo a criminal background check.