Welcome to The Marketing Practice. We’re not just an agency; we’re the trendsetters in the integrated era of B2B, armed with a global team of 400 B2B specialists ready to unlock your potential. Our clients include the biggest names in the tech universe. We’re talking partnerships with the trailblazers and the disruptors - working with them across the entire funnel to achieve the kind of growth that turns heads and wins awards.
We thrive on identifying, recruiting, and nurturing talents and you’re next on our list! We trust you to manage your own time, we help you amplify your skills and create a career that not only defines success but reflects the genuine joy of mastering your craft.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a Senior B2B Strategist to solve some of our most challenging client problems. You’ll help clients simplify complexities around their business, identify growth opportunities, and develop exceptional cross-channel B2B marketing strategies that inspire disruptive creative solutions.
What you will do
- Use a strong commercial understanding and creative thinking to develop marketing solutions to business problems.
- Segment markets, target audiences, and position our clients’ businesses for growth.
- Cut through the confusion to gain clarity and develop a plan of action for teams including creative, digital, media, and sales
- Translate research into recommendations and an actionable approach without always having all the facts.
- Consistently write strong briefs and come up with new ways to inspire creative teams to deliver effective, attention-grabbing work.
- Create messaging and flow it into content strategy.
- Design and run workshops with clients and their customers.
- Work with agency teams such as data, design, UX, and others to sharpen ideas for greater impact.
- Develop strategic approaches that contribute to winning pitches, tell persuasive engaging stories that sell in the work, and up-sell clients to bigger, bolder ideas.
- Use your understanding of different channels and tactics that reach B2B audiences to develop multichannel customer journeys and create ongoing ecosystems
- Work with media, sales, and analytics to optimize campaigns.
- Apply your critical thinking skills at every stage of program development to discern the signals from the noise.
Who you are:
- You are insatiably curious
- You make complex things easier to understand
- You’re a critical thinker who questions conventions
- You’re a superb writer whose briefs inspire action
- You’re comfortable analyzing data
- You’re capable of self-directed work, but you love collaborating with people who know things you don’t (yet)
- You’re solution-focused and able to address tensions proactively
- You’re always open to experimenting with your approach to explore better ways of working
- You’re a people-person who clients trust
- You’re commercially savvy and enjoy growing clients
- You’re able to adapt your style and language according to your audience
- You can juggle priorities between clients, projects, and teams
- You’re fascinated by how tech is changing our world
- Given a few hours to research it, you could explain quantum computing to a CEO and also to a 12-year-old.
What you will need:
- 3 - 5 years of experience in B2B marketing or consultancy
- Strong knowledge of – or interest in – the B2B tech sector, including how businesses operate, industry trends, and competitive dynamics
- Experience working with cross-discipline teams (e.g. strategy, creative, technology, media, sales, and project management)
- Experience in mentoring and developing junior talent within past teams and an eagerness to continue doing so
What we offer in return:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance: Health is a priority worth investing in. We empower every employee to take charge of their health by providing comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance so they can perform at their best ability.
- Pre-tax flexible spending account (FSA) – healthcare, dependent care, and transit available: We are committed to saving you money as we provide high-quality healthcare that is as flexible and diverse as our team.
- 4% 401(k) contribution with no vesting period: We are invested in our employee’s careers. Each individual has the opportunity to build a future for themselves through a 401k, and we see that as a success for the company as well.
- Plentiful paid time off: Each employee has the freedom to choose how long they want to be away from work. We recommend at least 20 days of PTO, so employees can fully rest and avoid burnout.
- Sick leave (15 days annually): Illnesses are taken seriously at The Marketing Practice. We provide 15 days of sick leave so employees can take their time to make a full recovery before returning to work.
- Holiday shutdown (December 26th - 29th): As the whole company shuts down for a few days, you can celebrate the holidays with loved ones.
- Parental leave:
- Primary caregiver: 12 weeks full pay and then 12 weeks 50% pay
- Secondary caregiver: 12 weeks full pay
- Access to Unmind: Our well-being platform, including access to therapists and coaches
- Employer-funded life, AD&D & disability insurance: The Marketing Practice offers all employees life and AD&D insurance and makes sure you and your loved ones are protected in times of need.
- Fertility care: Parents working here have full support from us to seek fertility care. We partner with Carrot to provide the best care for any family-forming journey you would like to follow.
- Company getaways: Whether it is a local office holiday party or a full-blown international trip, we believe in bonding through quality time spent together as a team.
We are currently eligible to hire within these US states:
AZ, CA, CO, FL, IL, NY, NJ, TX, and WA.
Diversity equals increased creativity, which equals better results for all. We’re committed to equality of opportunity and applications from all individuals are encouraged. If you have a disability or additional need that requires accommodation, please don’t hesitate to let us know.