Following a 2022 merger of CNSI and Kepro, Acentra Health combines clinical services, technology solutions, and data analytics to accelerate better health outcomes. This is a great time to join our team of passionate individuals working together to pursue the most effective solutions to today’s complex healthcare challenges. Our culture is fueled by passion and driven by purpose.
Senior Software Quality Assurance
- Are you an experienced Senior Software Quality Assurance looking for a new challenge?
- Are you looking to join a team that ensures a collaborative and inviting culture where everyone can thrive?
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who we need:
In this role, as Software Quality you will join our Engineering Excellence (EE) team, responsible for defining, leading, and modernizing CNSI’s software quality strategy in accordance with the company’s overall growth objectives. You will have the opportunity to learn our government focused health product and solutions and create quality best practices and standards, design and establish common testing processes, and assist with improving how we build, test, deploy, and release our software products
We are a team of experienced and caring leaders, clinicians, pioneering technologists, and industry professionals who come together to redefine expectations for the healthcare industry. State and federal healthcare agencies, providers, and employers turn to us as their vital partner to ensure better healthcare and improve health outcomes.
Singularly Focused. Mission Driven.
Accelerating Better Outcomes is our Mantra! We are mission-driven to innovate health solutions that deliver maximum value and impact.
We do this through our people.
You will have meaningful work that genuinely improves people's lives across the country. We are a company that cares about our employees, and we give you the tools and encouragement you need to achieve the finest work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package. Our benefits are designed to provide you additional protection, security, and support for both your career and your life away from work. Our benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What you’ll do:
- Involved in the design and adoption of a scalable and consistent testing process by using a holistic approach that emphasizes using modern industry practices for testing automation, test data management, functional and non-functional testing, and measuring product quality
- Contribute to the testing suite and shape testing standards
- Conduct release readiness reviews, retrospectives, document, and incorporate lessons learned following accomplishment of release milestones
- Mentor software quality engineers and software developers on best practices and share new solutions
- Research and evaluate appropriate use of current and emerging industry tools and techniques to ensure effectiveness and provide recommendations on improvements
- Support curiosity and innovation
- Establish, oversee, and enforce standards
- Help track and report metrics that demonstrate product quality effectiveness and maturity
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrated working knowledge of modern software development lifecycles
- Expertise developing automated test scripts using Selenium, Cucumber, with integration to Jenkins
- Proven experience in writing, executing, and monitoring automated test suites using Selenium WebDriver using Java and/or C#
- Experience testing GUI applications, web services and/or web applications (backend and frontend)
- Experience testing and automating RESTful web services
- Experience in performance testing
- Strong experience in reviewing requirements, design documents and developing Test plans, Test scenarios, Test cases, Test scripts and Test metrics.
- Created and/or maintained test metrics for management reporting
- Proficient in backend testing including writing SQL queries for testing data integrity and validating business rules
- Familiarity and experience with modern software engineering practices, such as Test Automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), and Continuous Delivery (CD)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to adjust to meet the needs of the audience
- Experience working with virtual and global teams
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant work experience with emphasis on Manual and Automation testing
- Healthcare Industry experience strongly preferred
- Experience using Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Agile delivery methodology experience is a plus
- Experience testing mobile applications is a plus
We know your time is valuable and we thank you for applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
Acentra Health and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest. Best of luck in your search!
~ The Acentra Health Talent Acquisition Team