One Model is experiencing fast growth as a leading vendor in the growing people analytics space and we are seeking strong Senior Software Engineers to join our One AI team. One AI integrates cutting-edge machine learning capabilities into the One Model Platform, to provide a suite of easy-to-use predictive pipelines and data extensions that allow organisations to build, understand, and predict workforce behaviours.
Within the One AI team, our focus lies in genuine innovation around a wide range of projects and challenges. The Team values a steady cadence of work and clarity of communication. We’re committed to developing practical machine learning in our sector, all the while upholding unwavering ethical principles. We aim to deploy solutions that solve real problems.
As we continue to scale-up you will have the opportunity to bring your best practices and ideas to help One Model grow and scale their product.
What you’ll work on
- Build and enhance features and fix bugs
- Produce technical documentation
- Help shape processes/architecture/standards
- Continue to learn and grow as a software engineer, and also support and encourage your peers to do so
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (product management, QA, platform, data science)
- Around 5 years commercial experience in software engineering
- Full stack technical skills in C# and React (or similar)
- Good communication skills (synchronous and asynchronous)
- Ability to think strategically at a high-level about architecture and general code decisions
- A team player
- Looks for solutions to problems
- Thinks about end users vs. just acceptance criteria while completing task
Nice to haves
- Degree or certification in software engineering, computer science or related field
- Experience with the latest versions of .NET, containerisation/Kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud computing (e.g. AWS or Azure)
- Experience and / or interest in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Experience with remote work
We support you as an individual by
- Fostering a friendly, inclusive, respectful workplace culture
- Supporting flexible work options such as remote work and flexible start-finish times
- Coaching and development through our "Growing Together" conversations
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Professional mental health support through our Employee Assistance Program
$100,000 - $150,000 a year
One Model is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of gender, ethnicity, disability, and more. We consider all qualified applicants, and if you don’t feel you meet every requirement, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why you’d be a strong candidate for this role.