In the last 10 years, Mambu has been revolutionising banking - making it more accessible, more straightforward and more inclusive for everyone. With fresh funding secured and a near €5 billion valuation we have huge ambitions for ourselves and the whole banking sector.
We bring this same sense of innovation and aspiration to how we support our people. We pioneered the 4 day summer work week, have announced the provision of equity for all and launched Our Mambu Deal to capture how we work with each other and what we offer all Mambuvians.
These are just the beginning. We’ll continue to look for ways to make Mambu an even better place to work.
We’re not here to play it safe.
We’re here to change the world.
About the team
The starting point was in 2011, when the first version of Mambu was launched, focused on microlending. We started with Lending as it was the most functionally complex area to get right in the SaaS model to configure different types of financial products without customizing the system.
Our goal: Build a lending platform that can support any financial products our customers need.
What you’ll do
- Build software that resolves real life loans-related problems for a high number of customers and impacting millions of end-users.
- Deal with complex calculations which require a high degree of logical thinking on top of technical skills.
- Lead feature delivery from design to planning, implementation and deployment.
- Identify, propose and contribute to/coordinate architectural improvements.
What you’ll bring
Your experience includes:
- 5+ years experience (mid / senior position) working in Java (or similar programming languages)
- Unit testing knowledge (e.g. JUnit, Mockito, TDD) and databases (MySQL)
- Knowledge of scalable and resilient application architecture
- Know-how of writing your own tests (i.e.: integration tests, end-to-end tests and so on
Your colleagues would say:
- Coding isn’t your only language - you can communicate crystal clear in English.
- You want to make a difference, hone your skills, and code because you love it!
- You are not satisfied with what’s already available and have the ambition to revise and improve things in the name of progress.
We are a diverse group of Mambuvians, and we are growing fast. Our eyes are on the future, and we believe we can use our technology and our talent to deliver banking experiences for billions that are also sustainable and inclusive and accessible.
We’re also focused on delivering a fantastic working experience for all Mambuvians. We pioneered the 4 day working week between June - August many years ago, and continue to innovate around how work should feel and how it should get done. Our Mambu Deal is how we articulate this relationship of support and dedication which drives us all forward.
To stay on top of the latest Fintech trends and our success stories, please follow us on LinkedIn.
To experience more of the Mambu culture in action, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram or YouTube.
To explore more about Mambu - the mission we’re on, the world we’re building and the values that drive us - get started at mambu.com/careers.
As part of the recruitment (or HR onboarding) process, you will be required to obtain authorized criminal background and credit screening results, as well as be queried against a sanctions/anti-money-laundering/counter terrorism financing/politically exposed persons screening service and your employment is conditional upon approval of these results.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that many job seekers (including women, people of colour and people from diverse backgrounds) are reluctant to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification.
Here at Mambu we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Mambu is committed to working with and providing equal opportunities to people with disabilities. If you have a medical condition or disability which inhibits your ability to complete any part of the application process, and are in need of a reasonable adaptation of the process to accommodate your needs, please contact us at [email protected] and let us know how we may assist you.
Share on your newsfeed
Need help finding the right job?
We can recommend jobs specifically for you! Click here to get started.