Secureframe is on a mission to help organizations build trust and stay secure at every stage of growth. With increased data breaches and cyberattacks across industries, companies are demanding higher security and compliance standards from their vendors, but getting compliant can take a year or more, slowing a company’s speed-to-market and sales.
Secureframe’s security compliance automation platform enables any organization to have rigorous security and compliance practices without the need to be security experts. Secureframe is a Series B company (read our release) backed by top VCs including Kleiner Perkins, Accomplice, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI Fund), BoxGroup, Village Global, and many more.
This role is fully remote in the United States or Canada.
What you’ll do
- Scope, design, and implement new end-to-end functionality
- Contribute to codebases in Ruby on Rails, Typescript, and Go
- Perform detailed code reviews and provide technical mentorship to engineers
- Help architect core parts of our infrastructure from the ground up
- Work closely with designers and product managers to solve ambiguous user challenges
Who we’re looking for
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Passion and ability to work well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your dependent(s)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid family leave
- Ground floor opportunity as an early member of the team