Who We Are:
CRIO (Clinical Research IO) is a health tech company helping pharma, biotech, research sites, and academic research centers streamline regulatory workflows with one system and a single source of clinical data capture. Our modules allow sites to capture data electronically in real-time, providing data managers and monitors with enhanced transparency, and enabling remote monitoring by sponsors and CROs. We recently closed $9M in Series B financing and are growing our team to continue to scale with the rapid customer growth.
You are an experienced and dedicated engineer who cares deeply about your craft. You aren’t bound by specific tools and technology, and you feel confident picking up whatever skills you’ll need to get the job done. You are a good communicator, and you support your position with facts while maintaining an ability to compromise when necessary. You are committed to best practices, and you take personal ownership of the quality of your product. You enjoy collaboration, and thrive in a team environment where everyone is working towards a common goal. You enjoy getting to know your team on a personal level, and you love finding ways to have fun while doing your job!
- Be a key contributor on an agile, full stack, software product delivery team.
- Develop new, and enhance existing, SaaS products hosted in the cloud.
- Collaborate with product leadership and UX to understand the needs of the business.
- Help drive effective agile, software planning and delivery.
- Contribute to code reviews, architecture and software designs.
- Leverage your extensive software product development and delivery experience to mentor, guide and help the team succeed.
- Stay current with software product engineering technology trends/best practices and bring fresh ideas and perspectives to our software delivery organization.
- Experience developing cloud-hosted, SaaS applications at a software product development company.
- Experience developing and deploying container-based, software applications using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience building scalable backends using the Spring Framework.
- Experience building/consuming RESTful endpoints.
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL document stores, like MySQL and Redis.
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment.
- Understanding scalability and performance concerns and strategies.
- Ability to design extensible and maintainable software.
- Collaborative, flexible and positive attitude towards working as part of a team.
- Appreciation for incremental software product planning and delivery.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence and build consensus
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver
- Passionate about technology and team-based, software product delivery.
- Healthy focus on continuous improvement of self and team.
Nice to Have Experience
- Google Cloud Platform
- Java Struts
- healthcare or life science industries
- 21CFR11, HIPAA, and GDPR regulatory conformance
(Please be advised that we do not currently provide visa sponsorship for this position. Candidates must possess the legal right to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship.)
- Work from anywhere
- Coworking Reimbursement
- Lunch on us - During Training Days
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k company match
- Life insurance
- Professional development