We are looking for a seasoned Senior Scrum Master to join our dynamic team. This role is pivotal in driving our Agile practices and fostering a culture of innovation and continuous improvement. You will lead exciting projects that redefine possibilities, optimize our software development lifecycle, and champion Agile methodologies.
CloudLinux is a global remote-first company. We are driven by our principles: Do the right thing, employees first, we are remote first, and we deliver high volume, low-cost Linux infrastructure and security products that help companies to increase the efficiency of their operations. Every person on our team supports each other and does what we can to ensure we all are successful. We are truly a great place to work.
For more information go to our website https://www.cloudlinux.com/
As our Senior Scrum Master you will:
- Implement and oversee change management processes, ensuring smooth transitions and mitigating disruption to productivity.
- Engage effectively with senior leadership teams, communicating clearly and persuasively regarding team performance and Agile methodologies.
- Navigate the unique challenges of a mid-sized or larger product development company.
- Support multiple teams within an Agile framework, with evidence of effectively managing a minimum of three teams concurrently.
- Facilitate communication between teams and stakeholders, ensuring clear and consistent messaging and the alignment of objectives.
- Resolve conflicts effectively, focusing on identifying and implementing win-win solutions that respect all parties’ perspectives and promote harmony within the team.
- Promote and apply Agile values and principles to middle and senior management, articulating the benefits of Agile methodologies and supporting their implementation and sustained practice within the organization
To be successful you should have:
- Deep understanding of Agile methodologies including Scrum and Kanban.
- Knowledge of other methodologies such as Lean, XP, etc., will be an added advantage.
- Profound knowledge of Scrum principles, roles, and artifacts such as the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, and Increment.
- Expertise in using Agile project management tools like JIRA, etc.
- Technical background - proven experience in Software Development, QA Automation or similar
- Familiarity with distributed version control systems like Git, and continuous integration/deployment tools.
- Broad understanding of software development and delivery processes, including requirements definition and release processes.
- Skilled in Agile coaching and facilitation, guiding teams to self-organization and high performance; facilitating all types of Scrum ceremonies, like daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospectives.
- Excellent understanding of stakeholder management strategies and techniques, enabling effective communication between different stakeholders with varying levels of technical and business understanding.
- Knowledge and experience with various conflict resolution techniques. Ability to identify and handle conflicts before they become a hindrance to the team’s progress.
- Deep understanding of change management principles, strategies, and techniques, to guide the organization and teams through changes and improvements in a systematic manner.
- Good understanding of business and financial concepts, enabling better alignment of the team’s work with business objectives and strategy.
- Knowledge of leadership principles and strategies that promote team cooperation and motivation. Ability to lead by example, inspire others, and maintain a positive and productive work environment.
1. Agile / Scrum certification required.
2. Proven experience in a similar role within a mid-sized or larger product development company.
What's in it for you?
- A focus on professional development;
- Training reimbursements
- Mentor programs
- Knowledge-Exchange programs
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and unlimited sick leave
- Medical insurance reimbursement
- Co-working and gym/sports reimbursement
- The opportunity to receive a reward for the most innovative idea that the company can patent.