WeSchool is a leading European EdTech company dedicated to revolutionising education in schools and universities. Every day, the Education team collaborates with forward-looking partners to design and deliver educational programmes that inspire, engage and talk to the next generation of students, citizens and professionals preparing them for the challenges ahead. Every year we make learning and extra-ordinary experience for thousands of students – in 2022 we engaged +160.000 students and their teachers, delivering 1.9mln hours of training.
You can check out some of our projects here.
What’s in it for you
In your role as Senior Sales Manager, you will play a key role in reshaping the educational landscape. Your mission will be to facilitate the promotion of transformative educational projects.
For our projects, we partner with companies to leverage their know-how and expertise to enrich schools’ curricula with learning programmes that empower students with the hard and soft skills of the third millennium (e.g. digital, scientific, social and entrepreneurial skills), also enabling them to explore various career paths through meaningful interactions with relatable professionals.
As Senior Sales Manager, you will be at the forefront of this educational revolution, facilitating partnerships that create value for both students and organisations alike.
- Identify potential partners and relevant stakeholders at a global scale (i.e. L&D, CSR or HR directors at multinational corporations, Education teams at NGOs).
- Manage the lead qualification and generation process, establishing first contact with prospective clients and organizing first meetings with them.
- Take part in all the steps of the new clients acquisition process: from the first meetings to collecting client’s needs, supporting the development of proposals to the actual negotiation and closing of the deal.
- Innovate and adapt the product offering strategy to ensure our educational projects meet the needs of potential customers, working closely with the Education, Design, and Communications teams to develop proposals.
- Manage and nurture the relationship with existing clients to ensure their needs are met and to identify potential upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
- Perform market analysis, keep updated on the Education and L&D market trends and monitor competitors’ strategies.
- Proven Sales track record of projects in the field of content, education, employer branding, CSR, ESG, corporate communication, or social impact.
- Experience selling projects with a high level of customization.
- High interest in Education, Technology and Social impact
- Experience in scouting for new opportunities and generating qualified leads.
- Experience in selling complex B2B solutions at a senior level (HR, ESG, Corporate Communication) and managing after-sales relationships
- Strong communication in English (C1 or equivalent level)
- Strong problem-solving oriented and analytical mind-set
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Existing network within HR, L&D and professional training, sustainability corporate communication, marketing, and corporate academies.
- Previous experience in digital creative agencies.
- Being fluent in any language other than English is a plus.
You will work hand in hand with our Educational Partnership Managers and the rest of the Education team, which is made of 27 talented individuals based across 3 countries (Italy, France and Spain) and speaking 5 different languages (English, Spanish, Italian, French and Arabic). The set-up can be hybrid (2 days remote + 3 days at the office in Milan) or full-remote.
What we offer
- Full-time Contractor or Employee contract (we are open to both).
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary.
- +30 days of paid leave.
- Hybrid or Full-time remote.
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests
- 1200 Eur Personal L&D Budget per year
- Flat hierarchy where your voice is heard, your views are welcome and appreciated at all levels of the organization.
- A diverse, inclusive, and multicultural working environment.